Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Everyone is a delicate flower now a days. Got to be careful, or you'll get yelled at from their pedestal.

There is a flip side to your statement. If enough people are yelling at you, then you might be a jerk.

As for Nunn, what is the consensus? Do we think he’ll recommit?

I don't think so. When I was at Syracuse we had two first round NFL safeties Tebucky Jones and Donavan Darius. They anchored the best Syracuse defense in recent history
That doesn't mean it couldn't be "One of the best" as the o.p. stated. On paper, it certainly would be. Of course Tebucky, and Darius are at the top, but the o.p. was making the cse for most talented secondary. That obviously goes beyond just safeties. I like the potential of our entire secondary.

I hope so but we are losing big Slayton up front. He doesnt get enough credit this year for his play. Gonna be tough to replace him
Slayton hasn't contributed a whole lot to the secondary this year. He's awful covering those wide receivers.;)

That doesn't mean it couldn't be "One of the best" as the o.p. stated. On paper, it certainly would be. Of course Tebucky, and Darius are at the top, but the o.p. was making the cse for most talented secondary. That obviously goes beyond just safeties. I like the potential of our entire secondary.
I really hope so. Two words Cam Jonas

Everyone is a delicate flower now a days. Got to be careful, or you'll get yelled at from their pedestal.
I know right smh. The thing that gets me is when people dont read your whole post OR dont actually think about the point your trying to make.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! Obviously i was talking about pressure he gets on qb. Take care man. Smh
tenor.gif

I kind of thought the emoji in my post implied I wasn't serious. I'll dumb it down next time by typing the words, "I'm not serious" if that helps. ;););)...see what I did there?
My bad i didnt see it. Apologies after last nights loss and the trolling i am getting from somecof my friends that went to UCONN i have a quick trigger. Again sorry

Our secondary is seriously promising heading forward. Our offense is insanely promising heading forward. If we can upgrade our LB's, and interior d-line moving forward, I can't even fathom what our potential will be. I always stated that if Dino can make us a 6+ win team on a consistent basis, I'd be satisfied. Now I'm feeling like 8+ every year, with a perennial top 25 ranking, and consistent appearances in Tier 1, and NY6 bowl games is the bar, with the occasional run at an ACC Championship appearance.