Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

A small thing, but literally hands down, no joke, the best Syracuse promo tweet I have seen.

Simple, elegant, and says everything about Syracuse in such a magnificent script.

Landan Salem already paying dividends. I like this hire already

Did you read the update that he isn't the Director of Recruiting? That's Dave Bollers' new titile. That tweet may have more to do with the new creative director Ryan Nix, although I'm fairly sure I have seen that graphic used in tweets before. Could be a nod to a lot of approval on twitter of the cursive script jersey for Boeheims Army.

Last edited:
Did you read the update that he isn't the Director of Recruiting? That's Dave Bollers' new titile. That tweet may have more to do with the new creative director Ryan Nix, although I'm fairly sure I have seen that graphic used in tweets before. Could be a nod to a lot of approval on twitter of the cursive script jersey for Boeheims Army.
Yeah, I did read that. Saw Landan's name on the tweet so I just assumed it was his doing. Whoever is responsible for it though, just a fantastic job

Dear Cornelius,

000d00037932cbadedc3de65e9c9c682--steven-spielberg-movies-original-memes.jpg