Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

University of Syracuse usually doesn't get a lot of decommits. Recruits are always "blessed" to receive an offer from UofS
When they don’t even know the schools real name, they haven’t seriously looked at us.

I didn’t know that but getting the schools name right is a pet peeve of mine.
You, and a lot of folks, just need to let it go. You are going to see University of Syracuse. When the majority of these kids get an offer they have never met a coach from Syracuse or stepped foot on campus. Because of the recruiting rules limiting contact on Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors most of these kids probably don't even know where Syracuse is. Most only know that they are getting an offer to play football at the next level.

You, and a lot of folks, just need to let it go. You are going to see University of Syracuse. When the majority of these kids get an offer they have never met a coach from Syracuse or stepped foot on campus. Because of the recruiting rules limiting contact on Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors most of these kids probably don't even know where Syracuse is. Most only know that they are getting an offer to play football at the next level.
Thanks, Legacy of Cuse!

1547687392571.gif

I get the feeling this is a kid they have aspirations for, playmaking, in special teams and hopefully to develop into a big db too.

To be honest, I'm not losing sleep either way here.
Agree that you shouldn't lose sleep over college football recruiting. I will be disappointed, though, if a prospect our staff clearly values, and is going to lengths to secure, takes his talents elsewhere.

people will call it what they are comfortable with.. if you grow up around a university or root for one you will probably call others the same way. I know profs who work at SU who call it the university of syracuse

I'd say he looks happier with the SU coaches.

That's a good solid "U" made by the Utes coach, but Dorian looks like he's showing the size of a fish that he caught. Not a lot of effort there...not that it means a dang thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom