Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

Per the interview Coach Monroe and Coach Kirk Martin are his main recruiters. Monroe told him he loves his feet, thigh, his highlights/ how he hits. 100 % committed. Said Houston and Wyoming still contacting him. Nothing about when he is enrolling.

Per the interview Coach Monroe and Coach Kirk Martin are his main recruiters. Monroe told him he loves his feet, thigh, his highlights/ how he hits. 100 % committed. Said Houston and Wyoming still contacting him. Nothing about when he is enrolling.

They loves his thighs? Oh my ;)

Came across as an intelligent, thoughtful kid in that interview.

If the speed is legit, wouldn't be surprised to see him make an impact here.

Few thoughts -

Perhaps this kid isnt being brought in to play safety.

We’re now trying to establish footholds in Texas territory, as with some wins we should be able to pry more kids from Texas Tech, Baylor and Houston. A&M and UT will take who they select.

I am very happy with this recruit. He has another year to grow. He’s already ACC fast. He’s helping establish a connection/relationship with a talent factory. He may come in and end up on O or D, its yet to be confirmed.

More Texas.

One thing is with speed like that, you let him return kickoffs to start with, and then you try him as a slot receiver the year after that.

Gotta play inside to out from that position...

I also found it strange that he was promoting that "highlight" when he missed the initial tackle that allowed the runner to pick up 50 yards.
I think he promoted it because his tackle kept the other team from scoring in that game.
Galena Park North Shore (5-0) beat Houston King 59-0.

I also found it strange that he was promoting that "highlight" when he missed the initial tackle that allowed the runner to pick up 50 yards.

Thought the same. Saw it and went huh?

Baylor just offered Hewett a scholarship.
Congrats to him!

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom