Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

For anyone who wants to watch the game it is on 676-1 FSSW+ on Directv. Game hasn't started yet.

Ok Dorian you just won your high school state championship game on a hail mary with no time on the clock (bailing you out for getting BURNT earlierl) get to the post hame presser and sign that Syracuse LOI tonight!!! Oh and Congratulations

Ok Dorian you just won your high school state championship game on a hail mary with no time on the clock (bailing you out for getting BURNT earlierl) get to the post hame presser and sign that Syracuse LOI tonight!!! Oh and Congratulations
For the record, Dorian had a good game and made a bunch of good plays. I didn’t see him get burned. Duncanville passed for 43 yards in the game.

Duncanville Panthers vs. Galena Park North Shore Mustangs: Football Game Boxscore | SportsDayHS.com

This game, both teams were 15-0 on the season, according to the commentators was like the National Championship for the Texas HS State Championship. What an amazing crowd for these kids.

Also that if North Shore won they would be talked about in "hushed tones" like a handful of the other HS teams that had won this Chamionship.

Kids can't sign now until the next signing period in February.

WHAT a way for a State Championship to end!!! That’s movie type stuff right there! Congratulations NS...

Cheezus Rice, on another not, some people’s thought process makes me wonder wth goes on out there.

WHAT a way for a State Championship to end!!! That’s movie type stuff right there! Congratulations NS...

Cheezus Rice, on another not, some people’s thought process makes me wonder wth goes on out there.
I would like to say something on the thought process, or lack thereof, but since it is the season of giving I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that there is a thought process.

Amazing, thought I saw the best game ending in that Dematha vs Gonzaga. This one is better because it was for the state chip.

I wonder if he blew up any and if he will have a few more suitors after him.

Congrats to the young man, that must have been one helluva game to participate in. We should let him celebrate the dub and Christmas. If he is all Cuse, we can wait until Feb. Not concerned and if he is now lighting up as a prospect, let him go through a month of visits and enjoy the experience.

As good a pass as it was, there are no logical circumstances under which the ball should have been caught. But this was no logical game. The game featured two epic collections of underclass talent — 31 Division I scholarship holders and growing — and generated even more attention after Duncanville eliminated state superpower (and previous USA TODAY SUPER 25 No. 1) Allen a week earlier.

North Shore QB looks pretty good. His name is Dematrius Davis. Class of 2021. Pretty amazing for a sophomore.

If you told me that those were two college teams playing I wouldn’t think for a second that you were being dishonest. TX high school football is insane!

That was my first thought. Watching where I went to high school, you can tell it's high school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom