Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

Texas, but i think its more of a checking the box on that side. I think Houston and Baylor might be bigger threats IF he is on the fence. But all indications at the moment are he will be a Orangeman!!!

Texas is not going after Hewitt. We already knew Baylor offered a while back. Houston isn't a P5 school and shouldn't be a threat to flip him if Syracuse is still pursuing Hewett (which, by all accounts, they are).

With all the young DB's on the roster, and already signed, this might not be a take in February.
Hewitt is in the same mode or size of Greenwood, Nunn and Williams. Cole is another 5'10 kid.

Speaking of OVs I hope this kid sets one up with us...
I think he will take an OV to SU but won't be surprised if he takes other visits including going with Stewart this weekend to Utah.

Certainly hope we get the kid but at the end of the day, he may want to be closer to home or play at Utah. Sounds like he is being recruited a bit heavier now as well.

Would not be surprised if he’s riding his exciting postseason and venturing where immediate playing time may be available. I dont blame him.

Texas is not going after Hewitt. We already knew Baylor offered a while back. Houston isn't a P5 school and shouldn't be a threat to flip him if Syracuse is still pursuing Hewett (which, by all accounts, they are).
Baylor has its sights set on another DB in Florida. This recruit is not on Baylor’s radar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom