Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

DvJimiyU0AAReM2.jpg:large

46t_j0Gd_bigger.jpg
Dorian Hewett‏ @thefuture124 8h8 hours ago
#AGTG

They, and the other division championships, were being played in the Cowboys' Stadium.

Clearly a Texas thing, and maybe just for the games at Jerryland. The NFHS rulebook doesn't allow ANY for of replay review.

edit: I stand corrected. There are a few states experimenting with it this past season:

At least three state associations have joined the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) in the implementation of instant replay video during the football season. The MSHSL, the first state association in the country to use instant replay video review during its ice hockey, basketball and football events, is entering the second year of a hopeful three-year experiment in football approved by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS).
Joining Minnesota in the implementation of video replay for football are the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA), the University Interscholastic League in Texas and the Alabama High School Athletic Association. The New York State Public High School Athletic Association plans to implement instant replay video review during its boys hockey state tournament events.

Clearly a Texas thing, and maybe just for the games at Jerryland. The NFHS rulebook doesn't allow ANY for of replay review.

edit: I stand corrected. There are a few states experimenting with it this past season:

At least three state associations have joined the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) in the implementation of instant replay video during the football season. The MSHSL, the first state association in the country to use instant replay video review during its ice hockey, basketball and football events, is entering the second year of a hopeful three-year experiment in football approved by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS).
Joining Minnesota in the implementation of video replay for football are the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA), the University Interscholastic League in Texas and the Alabama High School Athletic Association. The New York State Public High School Athletic Association plans to implement instant replay video review during its boys hockey state tournament events.

Yeah, it's just the state championship game.

The quality of that broadcast was absurd. I've seen D1 games with fewer cameras and way worse clarity.

Out of curiosity and if I missed it somewhere in this thread my apologies, was there any academic issues framed with this recruit? I recall CL mentioning in one of these threads there could be one recruit who does not sign and it may be related to acedemics.

Out of curiosity and if I missed it somewhere in this thread my apologies, was there any academic issues framed with this recruit? I recall CL mentioning in one of these threads there could be one recruit who does not sign and it may be related to acedemics.
Not academic

No, no, no. Not academics.
He didn't take his ov. And he didn't take it because of his teams schedule playing for the state championship
You are probably thinking of the Nazir Burnett thread where we were all wondering why he decommitted but hasn't taken any ovs.

No, no, no. Not academics.
He didn't take his ov. And he didn't take it because of his teams schedule playing for the state championship
You are probably thinking of the Nazir Burnett thread where we were all wondering why he decommitted but hasn't taken any ovs.
Gotcha CL... that's who it was... thanks!

Order your secret SU recruiting for football ring now so you don’t have to spend unnecessary time trying to determine what some of these posters know or don’t know and how they like to communicate their info in such a way that you need the secret SU ring.

I wonder if he blew up any and if he will have a few more suitors after him.
He has!!! Down here in Houston he was the Chron.com 98 best player in the city because he was at North Shore. After beating Katy 2x let alone Lakeshore and the State Chip, all of the North Shore players especially on defense have been getting run at hard. I hear Houston, Baylor and UT are making a big push for him. If he comes to us great BUT we will be loaded at safety next year, which might play into his final decision making.

He has!!! Down here in Houston he was the Chron.com 98 best player in the city because he was at North Shore. After beating Katy 2x let alone Lakeshore and the State Chip, all of the North Shore players especially on defense have been getting run at hard. I hear Houston, Baylor and UT are making a big push for him. If he comes to us great BUT we will be loaded at safety next year, which might play into his final decision making.
Is UT Tennessee, or Utah?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom