Class of 2018 - S Evan Stewart (NJ) Verbal to Boston College | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S Evan Stewart (NJ) Verbal to Boston College

St. Joe's is a major program and a player year in and year out. They are often under the radar, but almost always good. One of those NJ Parochial schools we want to be in with.

St. Joe's is a major program and a player year in and year out. They are often under the radar, but almost always good. One of those NJ Parochial schools we want to be in with.

Wouldn't say they are under the radar? They are a perennial power in NJ high school football.

Regarding Stewart, look elsewhere. I know the family. His father played at Rutgers and his son is all Rutgers as well.

Wouldn't say they are under the radar? They are a perennial power in NJ high school football.

Regarding Stewart, look elsewhere. I know the family. His father played at Rutgers and his son is all Rutgers as well.
I grew up in the area and had friends at the school. I never thought they had the same swag or got the same press as the other local parochials, Bergen Catholic and Don Bosco. St. Joe's just quietly went about their business. Great hockey too if I remember right.

If they continue their current trajectory, sending his son there is more akin to punishment... Also - didn't they just lose a legacy kid?

Why did he visit then? Just to get the offer? I also expect Stewart to be over rated by Dohn. Im sure he knows he's a rutgers lean. He will make him a high 3 star. Top 5 in the region at his position

Why did he visit then? Just to get the offer? I also expect Stewart to be over rated by Dohn. Im sure he knows he's a rutgers lean. He will make him a high 3 star. Top 5 in the region at his position

He came with his team mate, Matt Alaimo. Alaimos father is the frosh coach at SJR and his kid works out with Leon Clarke

If they continue their current trajectory, sending his son there is more akin to punishment... Also - didn't they just lose a legacy kid?

Yes, they did. No idea about that kid or where he comes from though.

With Stewart, I would be extremely extremely shocked if he does not end up at Rutgers.

Why hasn't he committed to RU yet if he is all Rutgers? I'm not buying he is all in.

fellas, Colt is just sharing his thoughts. He's not saying its written in stone. If his father's a former player, it will be hard for teams to recruit him away from that.

fellas, Colt is just sharing his thoughts. He's not saying its written in stone. If his father's a former player, it will be hard for teams to recruit him away from that.
And we are sharing our thoughts too from his thoughts that if its not written in stone. And as far as your statement on his father was a former player and would be hard for teams to recruit, Check out how many we have lost starting with GRONK to date. :noidea:

And we are sharing our thoughts too from his thoughts that if its not written in stone. And as far as your statement on his father was a former player and would be hard for teams to recruit, Check out how many we have lost starting with GRONK to date. :noidea:

Thank you Money.

Yes, I completely understand where you are coming from. Heck Rutgers just had a legacy decommit a couple days ago. There are many many teams recruiting him. He is a very good player. Like I said, I know the family pretty well. And I would be extremely surprised if he does not end up at Rutgers. He's just a 16 year old kid thats enjoying the recruiting process. When you have schools calling you, you would be stupid not to at least hear them out. With that being said, he could have a huge change of heart and want to leave the state. But as of right now, I believe he is all rutgers.

And I will tell you if something has changed, and I will be the first to eat crow if he ends up somewhere else without me giving another update to this thread lol

Thank you Money.

Yes, I completely understand where you are coming from. Heck Rutgers just had a legacy decommit a couple days ago. There are many many teams recruiting him. He is a very good player. Like I said, I know the family pretty well. And I would be extremely surprised if he does not end up at Rutgers. He's just a 16 year old kid thats enjoying the recruiting process. When you have schools calling you, you would be stupid not to at least hear them out. With that being said, he could have a huge change of heart and want to leave the state. But as of right now, I believe he is all rutgers.

And I will tell you if something has changed, and I will be the first to eat crow if he ends up somewhere else without me giving another update to this thread lol
Easy man, you won't have to eat crow, jeez...unless that is a Jersey delicacy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom