Class of 2020 - S Jerrold Pough (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 S Jerrold Pough (FL) Offered

Offers from Rutgers, Louisville, UMD, WKU, S. Carolina, LSU, Miami, FIU, Southern Miss, Alabama Birmingham, Syracuse

A22FD69B-35C8-4BAA-8961-44DA5EF68F82.jpeg

They were his first offer. Kinda cool to see a kid respect that. Hopefully Gowdy does the same for us

They were his first offer. Kinda cool to see a kid respect that. Hopefully Gowdy does the same for us

It's June and a verbal commitment. Nothing is for certain until at least December when kids sign that LOI. And that goes for all verbals.

It's June and a verbal commitment. Nothing is for certain until at least December when kids sign that LOI. And that goes for all verbals.
We are all thinking it...especially Rutgers’ “commitments”.

I just checked their schedule, ill give them a win v umass to start the year, then it looks like 5 straight losses, should be 1-5 on oct 19 so thats a very solid guess

You are kind, not sure if they will even beat UMass. If they do I guess 2-10 sounds right or else 1-11.

He visited Miami 4 times. My guess, they pulled his offer when they landed someone else. If they lose a safety this cycle and they put the pressure on here like they did to us with Nunn, I bet he'd be gone in a heartbeat.

He visited Miami 4 times. My guess, they pulled his offer when they landed someone else. If they lose a safety this cycle and they put the pressure on here like they did to us with Nunn, I bet he'd be gone in a heartbeat.

I bet you are right, and that’s even if you are talking about Miami of Ohio

His offer list was by far the best of any of the RU commits. I'm not convinced we will be in the running for him. We're talking Miami, Michigan, Ped State, Oregon, and many others. I don't think there was any way he was gonna end up in deepest New Jersey.

His offer list was by far the best of any of the RU commits. I'm not convinced we will be in the running for him. We're talking Miami, Michigan, Ped State, Oregon, and many others. I don't think there was any way he was gonna end up in deepest New Jersey.
That's got to be a red flag, no?

His offer list is not that of a low three star

Has this kid set a timeline for his decommittment yet?

I guess December would be considered the over based on the guesses in this thread :p

Think there might be some grade issues here though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom