Class of 2018 - S/RB Cooper Lutz (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S/RB Cooper Lutz (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Cooper, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!
cooper lutz1L8tnL0F.jpg

Was looking at my sons track profile and ventured over to see that Mr Lutz ran a 10.77 100 on May 2nd. Orange is, in fact, the new fast

pa.milesplit.com for those interested in searching
Impressive. Cooper is really looking like he is going to be a fine player for Syracuse.

He said he wanted inside WR's with size. Done.

Size? He's 6', 195#. Thats not big college size. AND, thats what he is marketed as coming outta hs. Good chance he's 5'10, 180#. Either way, he's gonna be good for us.

Size? He's 6', 195#. Thats not big college size. AND, thats what he is marketed as coming outta hs. Good chance he's 5'10, 180#. Either way, he's gonna be good for us.

He just seems a little bigger, more muscular than what we have right now in the slot.

Erv's pretty big, bris was jacked.

Agreed, Brisly is a beast but he's short. Rev is looking more defined this year but wouldn't call him big. He was too skinny to be an every down back, that's why he was moved to the slot.

So as I was reading up on Valdez from Bowling Green I ran across this Scotty Miller kid. He is receiver that Dino recruited and brought into BG's 2015 class. He took a chance on him despite being 5-10 150 pounds. Well, Miller was a 1st team all Mac WR last season on a bad team. 74 catches for 900 yards and no one wanted him out of HS. I imagine he would have did the same thing if not better if Dino was still there. Dino saw the speed this kid had and brought him in. Miller's HS highlights reminds me of you know who, Cooper Lutz. Cooper is bigger and just as fast. It's nice to see a proven offense put together all the pieces. Dino has a amazing eye for WR talent. Lutz is gonna put up serious numbers in this system.

Last edited:
So as I was reading up on Valdez from Bowling Green I ran across this Scotty Miller kid. He is receiver that Dino recruited and brought into BG's 2015 class. He took a chance on him despite being 5-10 150 pounds. Well, Miller was a 1st team all Mac WR last season on a bad team. 74 catches for 900 yards and no one wanted him out of HS. I imagine he would have did the same thing if not better if Dino was still there. Dino saw the speed this kid had and brought him in. Miller's HS highlights reminds me of you know who, Cooper Lutz. Cooper is bigger and just as fast. It's nice to see a proven offense put together all the pieces. Dino has a amazing eye for WR talent. Lutz is gonna put up serious numbers in this system.
I just hope we have enough footballs for all our receivers. lol