Class of 2019 - S Taj Dodson (GA) Committed to Kentucky | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Taj Dodson (GA) Committed to Kentucky

Rackman I think we should be top 2-3 in acc now coming into this year and could be top in acc if enough improvement.

Rackman I think we should be top 2-3 in acc now coming into this year and could be top in acc if enough improvement.
I can agree some. I say #3 this year and could be "maybe" 1st next year, depending on how all the new talent jells in with whats there now, but I would say definitely by the next. 2020

Last edited:
We already have the top secondary in the ACC imo. Would LOVE this commit

Last edited:
He and Tisdale are the two I wanted from the weekend. 1 down 1 to go

Dawson is the one I want. I think we have some good young safeties already, but DE is pretty thin after next year.

Is he visiting anywhere this weekend?
According to TOS he is suppose to visit Kentucky this weekend but they don't show his visit to SU last weekend. So who knows how accurate that visit info is.

We offered another Safety this week if there's anything to read into there.

If you are talking about Trey Rucker, this kid is a 6'-2" and 195 pound hitting machine with 4.45 40. If we didn't need or use him at SS, S&C could add 25 #s or so and add a hellava linebacker. Maybe that is what they are figuring. Look what they did with Whitner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom