Class of 2019 - S Taj Dodson (GA) Committed to Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Taj Dodson (GA) Committed to Kentucky

With the way Bnoro's predictions have been going this season, I'm guessing he's already a silent commit.

Jk...
Oh you just hit a nerve with bnoro. He is probably glad he's been that off. But give him his due, he usually, usually is pretty darn close to being right on. And we have to give HCDB and staff the credit on the closing of a few of these kid we didn't think we had much of a chance. On that note I hope he is off on a few more. ;)

Last edited:
Oh you just hit a nerve with bnoro. He is probably glad he's been that off. But give him his dos, he usually, usually is pretty darn close to being right on. And we have to give HCDB and staff the credit on the closing of a few of these kid we didn't think we had much of a chance. On that note I hope he is off on a few more. ;)
I think you mean give him his due.

Attachments

• 98F6F3AE-1275-439F-BBE0-890FF5432ABF.gif
    98F6F3AE-1275-439F-BBE0-890FF5432ABF.gif
    273.8 KB · Views: 23
Maybe the replacement for Burnett? Nice size for a WR
If I was to replace Burnett, I would replace him with someone better then him. And at this time we may not need him in this years allotment. This time next year we will have a few
4 star receivers waiting to play for us.

If I was to replace Burnett, I would replace him with someone better then him. And at this time we may not need him in this years allotment. This time next year we will have a few

ehhh this kid is a stud

This kids a high three star in georgia, aka a 4 star in 98% of other states

This kids a high three star in georgia, aka a 4 star in 98% of other states
I should have spoke what I was meaning better. If I was to replace him , I would replace him with someone better , I meant Burnett, (and he is no slouch), and not Dodson. I know he is really good but figured we are set with safeties.

I should have spoke what I was meaning better. If I was to replace him , I would replace him with someone better , I meant Burnett, (and he is no slouch), and not Dodson. I know he is really good but figured we are set with safeties.

He's a WR too

Does anyone feel that if we get this kid, either he or Nunn will convert to WR?

If we get him , we should have one of the top, if not the top secondary in the ACC, and even without him we may have.

Secondary would be loaded. He is an elite athlete that is a high three star, many offers kid. You bring him in and fill him in wherever we need. Can’t have enough of these athletes.

Secondary would be loaded. He is an elite athlete that is a high three star, many offers kid. You bring him in and fill him in wherever we need. Can’t have enough of these athletes.
Agreed, but I think there is no doubt that there isn't room for all these kids in the secondary.

off the top of my head we have for 2019:
Adrian Cole
Allen Stritz
Chris Fredrick
Scoop Bradshaw
Devon Clarke
Eric Coley
Andre Cisco
Neil Nunn
Iffy Melifonwu
Garrett Williams
Trill Williams
Dorian Hewett
DODSON?????

EDIT: I forgot Aman Greenwood and Cam Jonas.

Last edited:
I I don’t see how you keep Trill, Cisco and Melifonwu off the field. There’s 3/4 of our secondary for the next 2, 3 years. I know Babers rotates them a lot but still.

Agreed, but I think there is no doubt that there isn't room for all these kids in the secondary.

off the top of my head we have for 2019:
Adrian Cole
Allen Stritz
Chris Fredrick
Scoop Bradshaw
Devon Clarke
Eric Coley
Andre Cisco
Neil Nunn
Iffy Melifonwu
Garrett Williams
Dorian Hewett
DODSON?????
But he'd likely RS to learn the system. Look at Phat's post up-thread .. our defensive secondary needs will change (increase) after next year, not to mention other positions that are possible with his frame.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom