Class of 2019 - S Taj Dodson (GA) Committed to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Taj Dodson (GA) Committed to Kentucky

Looks like a good one. Surprised me we are his first and only offer.

IN HIS OWN WORDS: "The offer from Syracuse came out of nowhere," said Dodson. "My coach told me Syracuse was going to stop by the school the day it happened, but I was not expecting the offer. I was very surprised.

"When I found out I had the offer, it was a good feeling. My hard work paid off. I know that is what I have been working for.

"It was funny because I was just watching the Syracuse game against Clemson and my mother told me that I should look up that school and find out more about it. What really caught my attention when doing some research was that the first African-American Heisman trophy winner [Ernie Davis] went there. That really stood out to me.

"I am definitely going to take a strong look in Syracuse. They are the first school to take a shot at me, so they have risen up my list.

Free Article

Haven’t heard this name in a while but I follow him on twitter. Saw he retweeted Dino On Veterans Day. Just thought I’d put that out there
Any interest in SU from Taj ?

Is this the next domino?

this is out of nowhere. inside info?
No inside info, just know from prior posts (scattered across the board) he has interest in Syracuse. He’s been recruited more as an athlete from what I understand. Judging by our defensive scheme and emphasis of cross training special teams, this kid seems like a natural fit despite the crowding of db’s. Just trying to make pattern of our recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom