Sad news, ricky tore acl | Syracusefan.com

Sad news, ricky tore acl

That sucks. Hope he bounces back quickly and continues to earn a paycheck during a long professional career.

Hopefully he gets back and continues to dominate overseas. GL Ricky, we're all counting on you.

To bad. I remember thinking Rick had no idea what he was doing the first 10 games I watched him play at SU. He worked hard and had a great career.

Wow. The thread title and the link say "acl" but the article says torn achilles, which is much, much worse. My thoughts, hopes and prayers are with you Ricky!! Get better and get back to it!

Hopefully he gets back and continues to dominate overseas. GL Ricky, we're all counting on you.

"continues to dominate..."

Has Ricky been doing well overseas? Im curious what his numbers are and his team record...

To bad. I remember thinking Rick had no idea what he was doing the first 10 games I watched him play at SU. He worked hard and had a great career.
Think is, from day one, I always thought of him in a better light than I did some of the prior big man recruits re: Watkins, Roberts,Forth

In light of Rick Jackson's unfortunate injury, does anyone have his twitter/facebook/email so we can wish him well?

I hope Rick has a successful recovery and is able to continue his professional career.

His Facebook. No open wall but plenty of fans or friends so just request away and see if he accepts you.

His team Roanne is a middling club in 7th place out of 16 teams in the top French ProA division.

Our guy #11 Rick Jackson averaged 9 points and 5.5 rebounds in 17.5 mins / game. Hardly spectacular when you know what the kid is capable of and the mediocre level of the French league. Best wishes in his recovery and for a speedy return to his game...

301280_10150467979383102_798583101_11213741_2133858774_n.jpg

equipehd.jpg

His Facebook. No open wall but plenty of fans or friends so just request away and see if he accepts you.

His team Roanne is a middling club in 7th place out of 16 teams in the top French ProA division.

Our guy #11 Rick Jackson averaged 9 points and 5.5 rebounds in 17.5 mins / game. Hardly spectacular when you know what the kid is capable of and the mediocre level of the French league. Best wishes in his recovery and for a speedy return to his game...

301280_10150467979383102_798583101_11213741_2133858774_n.jpg

equipehd.jpg

Thanks, everyone please sent him your best wishes for a speedy recovery. Let him know 'Cusenation never forgets our guys!

The injury rate to SU players, pre-SU, SU, and post SU has to be in the top 10 (for both BB and FB). Having had an achilles tear, not sure that is worse than an ACL.