Spoiler Alert - Saddest Television Moments? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert Saddest Television Moments?

OLD WALKING DEAD SPOILER:
When Sophia walks out of the barn. In the back of your mind, you know it's going to happen, but it was still very well shot, and well acted by all involved.

The Pacific - HBO miniseries
Several genuinely moving moments for me. Basilione's widow meeting his parents hit hard. The scene of Sledge's company reacting to the death of Capt. Haldane, and his body being passed back down the lines hit like a stomach punch.

None of you guys saw when Travis had to shoot Old Yeller?

SOCGj22.gif

The Red Wedding incase no one else has said it.

Lost - "Greatest Hits". Facing his impending death, Charlie makes a list of the 5 greatest moments of his life.

Lost - "Greatest Hits". Facing his impending death, Charlie makes a list of the 5 greatest moments of his life.

Just watched this episode tonight. Sad moment. Also, last season of LOST. SPOILER ALERT.

Sun and Jin's scene on the submarine. Holy crap... I was in college and with a bunch of guys watching that episode, there wasn't a dry eye in the room.

Band of Brothers when they find the concentration camp. Ultimate gut wrenching scene.

That show had a lot of sad scenes like the attack on Foy, and at the end when they were in the church and it showed al the dead/wounded men disapearing.

Band of Brothers when they find the concentration camp. Ultimate gut wrenching scene.

That show had a lot of sad scenes like the attack on Foy, and at the end when they were in the church and it showed al the dead/wounded men disapearing.

"Why We Fight" may well be the best hour of television I've ever seen, honestly. It hit home a little later on as well, when my dad told me about when he and my grandfather were at a bar and his dad told him about when his company actually had a very similar experience of finding a concentration camp, so from what I understand what the guys in that episode went through is something my grandfather saw as well.

Randomly was thinking about Quantum Leap the other day and remember "The Leap Home, Part II" when he leaps back into the same Navy SEAL platoon and his brother. At the end he is forced to choose between rescuing an American POW or saving his brother. When the film from a journalist that was killed is developed that POW is revealed to be Al and Sam realizes his decision resulted in Al suffering as POW for years.

the untimely death of chuckles the clown
"a little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants"
I think "Chuckles the clown was played up as a joke on the MTM show. Dressed up like a peanut and trampled by an elephant which made the staff break down laughing inappropriately. One of the saddest was on MASH when Colonel Blake's plane was shot down and Radar had to announce his death in the operation room tent.Emotional moments is the result of good writing like the end of the episode in the Big Bang show wheHoward's assent in a Russian rocket to the ISS and his friends reacting to his blast -off by being close to each other at that moment and even Sheldon who rarely has feelings that are normal to the normal person reacts with Amy. I don't recall any full fledged tear jerking moments on television but the comedic aspect is excellent. I love the Big Bang Theory but even that show has a major character that I think should be eliminated with extreme prejudice. Bye Bye Raj. If I could get to those writers I would give them a funny way out from this character's involvement on the show Getting to Writers is difficult even when yo are their father.BTW The news is still positive about the pilot. Universal is taking their sweet time on the project which has already lead my son and his partner to a solid offer to write of a very popular tv series that would be far more lucrative as a major network must pay substantially more $ for writers and actors. Its kind of a win-win at the moment but they do want their baby to see life,as do I. its something to see a creation take life and be available to the public.A major step of course in a career. and their resume which are very good at this time for both young men.

From 3:50 on, the way Jack is with his son Kevin in this episode of the Wonder Years, showed how much he did care and wasnt all gruff and mean