Saint Dougie... | Syracusefan.com

Saint Dougie...

Ravens are still back in Baltimore it seems...

Where are they playing that it starts at 9am CST?

The guy can flat out coach.

Wow.

And they haven't had a light schedule yet, the Texans, Titans, and Ravens aren't bottom feeders.

They still have the Colts twice, Jets, Browns, Bengals, and Niners on the schedule.

And they haven't had a light schedule yet, the Texans, Titans, and Ravens aren't bottom feeders.

They still have the Colts twice, Jets, Browns, Bengals, and Niners on the schedule.
Texans, Titans, Ravens is pretty much as middle of the pack as you can get.

I'm somewhat fascinated to see if Douglas can get his career record above .500 at season's end.

Texans, Titans, Ravens is pretty much as middle of the pack as you can get.

I'm somewhat fascinated to see if Douglas can get his career record above .500 at season's end.
Ha ha. He has Coughlin as his boss down in Jacksonville, not like the fools he had at his lasts 2 jobs.

Some people are still holding a grudge, but let me ask you:
What hurt more, when Doug left for the NFL or when Coach Mac left?
I felt more stung by Coach Mac leaving, but we all got over that grudge, didn't we?

He's doing a great job so far, not a fan of running a fake punt up 37-0, but whatever.

I love what Doug is doing and it is not unexpected. His schedule the remainder of the way is favorable to the Jags.

The guy is a great coach. Eventually people will get over their childish disdain for the man.

I love what Doug is doing and it is not unexpected. His schedule the remainder of the way is favorable to the Jags.

The guy is a great coach. Eventually people will get over their childish disdain for the man.

Nobody ever said he couldn't coach. That's what makes it painful when he bugs out. Nobody misses G-Rob.

I think if Doug had stayed here our transition into the ACC would have gone much better than it did as he built on the base he had established. We'd be at least where NC State is right now, worried about challenging the top teams in the division, not about getting out of the cellar.

Some people are still holding a grudge, but let me ask you:
What hurt more, when Doug left for the NFL or when Coach Mac left?
I felt more stung by Coach Mac leaving, but we all got over that grudge, didn't we?
Did Coach Mac proclaim it to be his dream job or take most of the staff with him? Did it cost recruiting or leave the program bare? Did he remain forever beloved by the city, university and fans? Hope these questions answer your question.

Nobody ever said he couldn't coach. That's what makes it painful when he bugs out. Nobody misses G-Rob.

I think if Doug had stayed here our transition into the ACC would have gone much better than it did as he built on the base he had established. We'd be at least where NC State is right now, worried about challenging the top teams in the division, not about getting out of the cellar.

That's the biggest shame. You want to point fingers blame Gross

Doubling down on stupidity, so unexpected
Remember when you had a post deleted recently because you couldn't stop yourself from being yourself?

I remember.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom