Sammy Sosa | Syracusefan.com

Sammy Sosa

I'm confused why this is a story...people have known this is what he looks like for almost a decade now lol

I'm confused why this is a story...people have known this is what he looks like for almost a decade now lol

I'm not at all surprised this is what he looks like, but I am surprised that he seems to apparently be doing it on purpose. I thought it was at first supposed to be some skin disorder.

I don't understand doing something like that to yourself. I suppose its no different than having lots of cosmetic surgery or a sex change but then again I don't understand that either. Ones natural skin tone usually matches eye color, hair color and complexion much better than it does if you change it. This is why you can recognize spray tans they don't seem to match the persons face and hair. What do I know though :noidea:

I'm not at all surprised this is what he looks like, but I am surprised that he seems to apparently be doing it on purpose. I thought it was at first supposed to be some skin disorder.

Perhaps he does have one and just doesn't want people to know. I don't know. I know in the past, he's said it's a side effect of a cream he uses to keep his skin smooth but maybe it's a cover story.

I don't really get why he'd do this either, but I don't get why a lot of people have work done on their body/face.

Anyone listen to Geo and Jones this morning? Brian Jones spends a lot of time in the Dominican and he was explaining that they don't appreciate the darker skin color there. In fact, historically, they don't mix well with Haitians from the other side of the island becuase they tend to be darker skinned and in fact, used to slaughter the Haitians somewhat regularly to preventing 'mixing'. So, not an unusual thing to try to lighten, but Sammy has apparently taken it much farther.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom