Saturday attendance vs Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Saturday attendance vs Georgetown

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Any guesses for how many on Saturday? I was looking through tix and cheapest are like 40$.

I haven’t looked at Ticketmaster but I was surprised to see tickets selling on secondary markets in 318 and 319 which is 40 yard line territory. So I was expecting mid 20s.

I haven’t looked at Ticketmaster but I was surprised to see tickets selling on secondary markets in 318 and 319 which is 40 yard line territory. So I was expecting mid 20s.
Edit that. Just looked at Ticketmaster. I think it will be 20K.

I think people are feeling better about this team. It’s really the first home game that peeks fans interest. There’s been a lot of empty seats so this should be the first game back for many fans.

crazy to me that there is a demand for 200 level seats at $150+., Even selling in $308 for $100 is nuts.
Yeah I am surprised. Looking at tickets in 317, for 2 it is 85.

Man, you think back some 25 years and G'Town or 'Nova would be 30,000.
Now we're stretching to get 20,000. Good thing the dome got a refurb...

What's the lowest attendance for a Georgetown game in the Dome? Could this be the lowest since moving from Manley?

Man, you think back some 25 years and G'Town or 'Nova would be 30,000.
Now we're stretching to get 20,000. Good thing the dome got a refurb...
Nova would probably draw 5K more than GT, it’s not an exciting rivalry anymore, half the fan base isnt old enough to remember JT1 or when Ewing was a player.

Last edited:
unfortunately SU and Gtown have been irrelevant in college basketball for a while now. 99.9% of college basketball fans could care less about this game.

Regardless I want us to crush their soles but it will probably be a tight game as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom