Schedule Alert: Ohio in 2021 / 2024 | Syracusefan.com

Schedule Alert: Ohio in 2021 / 2024

To accommodate the addition of the Ohio series to Syracuse's future schedules, the Orange's previously scheduled Sept. 4, 2021 home game against Albany will be played later in the season.

Sept. 4 at Ohio
Sept. 11 vs. Rutgers
Sept. 25 vs. Liberty
TBD vs. Albany

ACC home games: Boston College, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest
ACC away games: Florida State, Louisville, NC State, Virginia Tech

Aug. 31 vs. Ohio
Sept. 21 at Army West Point

ACC home games: Florida State, Louisville, Miami, NC State
ACC away games: Boston College, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest

Awful. Why did we agree to a home and home and not a two for one?

To accommodate the addition of the Ohio series to Syracuse's future schedules, the Orange's previously scheduled Sept. 4, 2021 home game against Albany will be played later in the season.

Sept. 4 at Ohio
Sept. 11 vs. Rutgers
Sept. 25 vs. Liberty
TBD vs. Albany

ACC home games: Boston College, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest
ACC away games: Florida State, Louisville, NC State, Virginia Tech

Aug. 31 vs. Ohio
Sept. 21 at Army West Point

ACC home games: Florida State, Louisville, Miami, NC State
ACC away games: Boston College, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest
Sports fans, we're running the table in 2021.

This is too easy of a non-conference schedule for us. We should be able to bench press more than just the bar in Tommy's senior year and Year 6 of Dino. I expect to be consistently good by then, not in rebuild mode anymore.

Sept. 4 at Ohio
Sept. 11 vs. Rutgers
Sept. 25 vs. Liberty
TBD vs. Albany

Last edited:
This is too easy of a non-conference schedule for us. We should be able to bench press more than just the bar in Tommy's senior year.

Sept. 4 at Ohio
Sept. 11 vs. Rutgers
Sept. 25 vs. Liberty
TBD vs. Albany

Dino's last year in Orange (at Syracuse [for gbo ]). Ducks for cover.

Last edited:
i think the problem is not the 1-1 but rather that weak non conference schedule in 2021

Schedule sets up nice for Tommy's senior year national title run. If Tommy isn't in the league by then.

These 1-1 with these MAC schools are a joke. What are we? Rutgers?
Trying to get a 7th home game can sometimes only leave a few options.

Hmm. I haven't been in Athens, Ohio since 1970. Wonder if it is safe to go back. A friend and I took a road trip there. Crashed a fraternity party. Ended up with the dates of a couple brothers, then, after securing the girls and beer, we locked the guys out of their room. Made a hasty retreat later that evening. I have no idea where I slept that night. Anyway, I suspect since I'll be 70 in 2021 most likely no one would recognize me these days so perhaps it will be time for another road trip?

I wish they’d finish up the 2020 schedule.

Think they’re looking for an FCS school for 9/5. Depending on the Dome reno if that has to be on the road we’re looking at starting with 3 road games. @tbd, @rutgers, @wmu.

Trying to get a 7th home game can sometimes only leave a few options.

Seems backwards. If we’re trying to get seasons with 7 home games you’d want fewer 1-1’s and more 1-0’s and 2-1’s.

Think they’re looking for an FCS school for 9/5. Depending on the Dome reno if that has to be on the road we’re looking at starting with 3 road games. @tbd, @rutgers, @wmu.

I don't believe were playing WMU in 2020.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom