Schiano pulled his victory formation bullshit | Syracusefan.com

Schiano pulled his victory formation bullshit

I have no problem with it.
why would you have no problem with a team that has no chance to win, tryin g to injure a player on the other team?

why would you have no problem with a team that has no chance to win, tryin g to injure a player on the other team?

He's done it once. Be prepared for it.

The OL of the team involved should just tee off on the DL. Then we'll see how many more times they do it.

Just have the OL all cut block the out of the DL when they do that crap. Take a couple 15 yard penalties until they stop that garbage.

I was there, and told my peeps sitting by me that would happen and don't be surprised. He was booed subsequently...

i think they have it figured out, the OL just needs to take a half step backward and push down on the DL's shoulders, it makes them look stupid.

If it is not how you would play the other 59 minutes because it is cheap it shouldn't be done the last minute after you lost

oh... A rutgirls fan here.

schiano is a low class scumbag who shouldn't step out into traffic

Give me a f*****g break. Get over yourself. I have my opinion you have yours.

This board sometimes...

Give me a f*****g break. Get over yourself. I have my opinion you have yours.

This board sometimes...[/quot

I am not the one here who is showing shady some love in a total bush league move.

Lol, I get that we're supposed to hate anybody that's connected to Rutgers, but this really isn't a big deal. At all.

And lmao at the guy that said "I have a problem with it because it's never been done before." Good logic to go by right there.

Lol, I get that we're supposed to hate anybody that's connected to Rutgers, but this really isn't a big deal. At all.

And lmao at the guy that said "I have a problem with it because it's never been done before." Good logic to go by right there.

If it's not such a "big deal" then why does virtually every one in both the collegiate and professional ranks call it bush league?

Oh Lord

Cheers,
Neil

If Tom Coughlin thinks it's a big deal it is.

Next time it happens, a team can't say they were surprised by it, right?

Oh, teams are planning for it, make no mistake about it. Ask the Cowboys. Doesn't mean it still isn't bush league. You play for just about 59 minutes, used up your time outs (some of them mismanaged time outs), you're a TD or more behind, but for those last 60-75 seconds you are now going to show how hard you play when time, score, and no time outs left demonstrate the opposite?

It's dumb. If it were a great move, why aren't the majority of teams doing it?

Someone is going to get hurt sooner or later.

Cheers,
Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom