School Uniform Changes | Syracusefan.com

School Uniform Changes

The Cinci Black-on-Black look is tight!

6028672353_15649c2032_z-1.jpg

My browser is really messing up today. When I opened the link to the all black Rutgirls uni it lacked the obligatory "LOSERS" across the front.

Those Georgia unis make me think of Flash Gordon, really pathetic look for a team with their history

I thought the Boise St. " Snowman " uni's looked pretty sharp.

Agree on the new Georgia digs, horrid.

Those Georgia unis make me think of Flash Gordon, really pathetic look for a team with their history
it's the Nike pro-combat uni that will be rolled out for one game - I look forward to the day when SU is good enough again to get their own version

Boise - who I think has had some of the ugliest uniforms out there since their inception is getting very cool uniforms for that same game

I thought the Boise St. " Snowman " uni's looked pretty sharp.

Agree on the new Georgia digs, horrid.

I like the white Boise ones.

Don't love Georgia's, but I don't think they're THAT bad compared to some of the other pro combat jerseys.

Guns up? What is that all about?

And to have the message be about a round circular object and the word "up" in the general tramp stamp area. Very weird.

Look what they've done to Georgia:

6062605873_01d64ea8c7_o.jpg

You are what you wear and when they start messing with a classic, that's bad mojo, my friend.

Look what they've done to Georgia:

6062605873_01d64ea8c7_o.jpg

You are what you wear and when they start messing with a classic, that's bad mojo, my friend.
Agreed.

Can't believe that GA would mess with their classic look.

I wish they would change the helmet back to the McNabb days...getting rid of the block S and changing the facemasks back to navy vs. the boring drabby grey...ugh!

I wish they would change the helmet back to the McNabb days...getting rid of the block S and changing the facemasks back to navy vs. the boring drabby grey...ugh!

That helmet would look sharp with the uniforms we are wearing now. I would also add an orange alternate home jersey. We are the Syracuse Orange we should be able to pull of a cool all orange look.

As much as I like the McNabb-era uniforms and helmets, I have to say I'm loving the current unis and the block S on the helmets has really grown on me. I'd prefer numbers, if anything, but still, I like it. It's a huge improvement over where we were a couple years ago.

All right fashionistas, see if you can guess who these new Pro Combat uniforms belong to. Took the liberty of blurring out names and logos.

1)
1.jpg

2)
2.jpg

3)
3.jpg

4)
4.jpg

Answers here.