Scoop hires agent | Syracusefan.com

Scoop hires agent

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
536959_417071401643507_100000219520562_1818680_675190447_n1.jpg

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/spor...-jardine-hires-religious-agent-terrance-doyle

http://www.sportsagentblog.com/2012...rdine-hires-a-religious-agent-terrance-doyle/

Scoop seems destined to eventually end back up on the Hill as an assistant coach a la Autry, McNamara. I wish him luck in professional basketball, but what I loved about Scoop was how much he enjoyed being an Orangeman and was a goodwill ambassador galore for this program. I think he would be a decent recruiter and I really wished JB offered him a grad assistant job before Waiters to declared to possibly keep DW for 1 more year, but good luck to Scoop in the pros. He has the heart, but I don't think he has the athleticism of his cousin and speed to play in the NBA, but if he can catch on in Europe he could play pro basketball.

Good luck Scoop!

+1

Good kid, hope he makes a ton of money overseas. He'll be successful in whatever he does--I think he probably has a career in college hoops broadcasting.

+1

Good kid, hope he makes a ton of money overseas. He'll be successful in whatever he does--I think he probably has a career in college hoops broadcasting.

I do as well. I also would not be surprised to see Kris with a mic in his hands at some point in his life.

Scoop would be a great assistant in the next decade or so. The SU/Philly pipeline would continue nonstop :)

Almost 100% he won't get drafted which is a great injustice because teams would be missing out on a truck load of character, but really hope he lands a solid role somewhere in Europe. I personally believe that the chance to live and experience life - as a minor celebrity nonetheless - in another continent is priceless and the 'NBA dream' is far too hyped & over rated. Really wish more players these days recognized that instead of the NBA-tunnel-vision most of the youth basketball community has.

In the end I'm not worried about Scoop. Kid has that great attitude and ambition that it takes to make it in anything he wants to do.

He'd be a great addition to recruit Philly
seriously, get this man a AAU team in philly

also who is that guy with the beard? I see him everywhere

::sarcasm::