Scott Frost thread... | Syracusefan.com

Scott Frost thread...

phil77

Hall of Fame
Calling a really fun and exciting half right now. Would be nice to bring that offense to the dome.

407 yards. At halftime.

Remember the last time we had 407 yards? I don't.

we had at least 3 huge plays go south because our QB cant make any throw over 10 yds easily and we expect a coordinator to be the answer. those are the throws dungey seems to make. even the first drive of the game we get a TD we a better throw. he missed estime by 20 yds. the kid does all he can but we are so limited with the skill its amazing we move it at all some times.

No thanks. Frost has a lot to prove in his young career and has never worked east of the Mississippi. Taking over a job that was already rolling before you got there is not what we need at Cuse.

No HC experience. It's a requirement here.

He was on Coyles final list for Boise I would think he would be Coyles top choice this time around

we had at least 3 huge plays go south because our QB cant make any throw over 10 yds easily and we expect a coordinator to be the answer. those are the throws dungey seems to make. even the first drive of the game we get a TD we a better throw. he missed estime by 20 yds. the kid does all he can but we are so limited with the skill its amazing we move it at all some times.
You mean the QB who many here after last week said should be the starter for this program going forward?

orangenirvana said:
You mean the QB who many here after last week said should be the starter for this program going forward?

I read near every post. Not sure anyone suggested that.

Yeah maybe babers can bring his slow bearded qb with a beer gut that is so talented... Talent talent talent. Coaching is most important at Syracuse more than anything, we will never have elite talent.

Frost Babers and Campbell my top 3

yeah thats the one group I hope the new AD is not using for advice. solid backup, but not a game changer

Frost is near the top of the list. Just read what coaches he's worked with and then tell me he shouldn't be considered. We WILL NOT get a current Big 5 coach to come here. Our next coach will have some kindof connection to Coyle and Frost has that.

phil77 said:
He was on Coyles final list for Boise I would think he would be Coyles top choice this time around

Rumor is he's on the list. I guarantee you nobody here has seen that list. But my actual response was about the requirement on the board here by many (which I agree with) that it be someone with HC experience.

Rumor is he's on the list. I guarantee you nobody here has seen that list. But my actual response was about the requirement on the board here by many (which I agree with) that it be someone with HC experience.

HC experience would be nice but experience running a high powered offense would be more important to me. I would be really interested in a Frost/ED O combo.

My top 3 are Campbell Babers and Frost in no order

IthacaBarrel said:
Yeah maybe babers can bring his slow bearded qb with a beer gut that is so talented... Talent talent talent. Coaching is most important at Syracuse more than anything, we will never have elite talent.

Thanks for the info.

I was completely clueless on this until now.

Sarcasm alert.

HC experience would be nice but experience running a high powered offense would be more important to me. I would be really interested in a Frost/ED O combo.

My top 3 are Campbell Babers and Frost in no order
Agree about the high powered offense criteria but not sure your #1 candidate meets that criteria.

Dungey wasn't playing because he was out there in a 31 point blowout under 5 to go a couple of weeks prior.

Who made that decision?

Calling a really fun and exciting half right now. Would be nice to bring that offense to the dome.
Let's see now.. Nebraska, Kansas St, Northern Iowa and Oregon. I'll bet he has some GREAT Northeast Recruiting ties. That would be a brilliant hire. Good call guys.

Dcuse said:
Let's see now.. Nebraska, Kansas St, Northern Iowa and Oregon. I'll bet he has some GREAT Northeast Recruiting ties. That would be a brilliant hire. Good call guys.

I'm sure he knows some guys. Staff hires can fill in that gap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom