Scout | Syracusefan.com

Scout

Purdue has a lot of fans who have ferret faces.

Hate this trend of players cutting their pants above the knees.

Jones of Purdue looks like Jason Alexander playing a dad in a musical on Broadway. What a hot dog clown. It will be interesting to see if he can get open against our corners.

Many of the Purdue players are very cocky.

Not impressed with the Purdue RBs or running game. O’Connell is good and will be tough to stop.

The Purdue defense looks solid and will be tough to beat running the ball. The Purdue secondary appears to be their weak link

Jones of Purdue looks like Jason Alexander playing a dad in a musical on Broadway. What a hot dog clown. It will be interesting to see if he can get open against our corners.

Not impressed with the Purdue RBs or running game. O’Connell is good and will be tough to stop.

The Purdue defense looks solid and will be tough to beat running the ball. The Purdue secondary appears to be their weak link
They are gonna beat Penn State, which is fine by me.

Franklin's seat is going to get warm(er)

I'll add that Clifford for PSU has been bad with the read option. Had a couple times he should have pulled it. Opportunities for Shrader will be there. Good speed on the edges for Purdue not easy to get outside on them.

Hot dog clown is my one takeaway from today.

Delrue (sp?) looks like a decent back. Runs really hard and a nice cut on that TD run

They are gonna beat Penn State, which is fine by me.

Franklin's seat is going to get warm(er)
He just signed a 10 year 75 million dollar extension last November.

Jeez...and here I thought I was holding onto that 2004 Orton game for a little too long...

Last edited:
man sean clifford has an amazing arm but zero awareness. much like someone else i kno.... he had a hole the size of an rv and chucks it sideline to a guy covered.

He just signed a 10 year 75 million dollar extension last November.
That doesn't stop that program. Plus who knows how the contract is laid out and worded

man sean clifford has an amazing arm but zero awareness. much like someone else i kno... he had a hole the size of an rv and chucks it sideline to a guy covered.
I always tell people that Clifford plays like his eyes are closed, a majority of the time lol.

Penalties really helping Penn St. Purdue looks good

Purdue looks alright. Doesn't look like last year's 9 win team yet. Being at home plus our secondary vs their passing game I think we have a good shot. Also very little pass rush so far this game from Purdue.

Penalties really helping Penn St. Purdue looks good
we already knew they were going to be formidable but with a more mobile qb playing some clever read option calls they are beatable. anae has to call a melodic game like a composer of a fine symphony.

As an aside, I love the fact that you have to search for the score to Purdue PSU on ESPN - that it's not on main page, and in the score section you have to scroll down a bit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom