Screw BC | Syracusefan.com

Screw BC

SU2NASA

All American
Diamond Ferri agrees.

112704-bc2-fojpg-b9b2618c251db8a1_large.jpg

Greatest individual SU Football performance I have ever seen.

Yep!

Sent using my Commodore 64

Greatest individual SU Football performance I have ever seen.
Man that was awesome

I remember watching him do that on one TV with an SU hoops game on the other.

Screw BC?

Screw BC. Hey! I like that. It's catchy.

I guess maybe I won't miss as much as I thought I might.

Man that was awesome

I remember watching him do that on one TV with an SU hoops game on the other.

I was at that game at BC's uber-high school field and had to re-watch the game on tv later to verify what I witnessed... one man making the entire opposing team his prison biatch...

Single best player performance I think I have ever witnessed in any sport

Syracuse alum and talking head, Adam Schein, openly rooted for BC that day at Ship of Fools in NYC.

Think about that next time you listen to him waffle on his statements in a pathetically weak attempt to be hip and controversial.

Syracuse alum and talking head, Adam Schein, openly rooted for BC that day at Ship of Fools in NYC.

Think about that next time you listen to him waffle on his statements in a pathetically weak attempt to be hip and controversial.

What a no talent.

Why? Did he want P fired?

Screw BC?

Screw BC. Hey! I like that. It's catchy.

I guess maybe I won't miss as much as I thought I might.

I remember a few hot girls from my high school going to BC, so I'm down with Screw BC.

I know we don't have anymore trophy games now that WVU is gone, but what about a trophy for the BC game. Like the Coughlin Cup or something. Tom Coughlin played FB at Syracuse, and was one of Boston College's most successful coaches before he went to the Jaguars. BC-SU are both Northeast privates, and while the trophy wouldn't really enhance the rivalry for the fanbases it would be cool for the kids to play for something each year.

I know we don't have anymore trophy games now that WVU is gone, but what about a trophy for the BC game. Like the Coughlin Cup or something. Tom Coughlin played FB at Syracuse, and was one of Boston College's most successful coaches before he went to the Jaguars. BC-SU are both Northeast privates, and while the trophy wouldn't really enhance the rivalry for the fanbases it would be cool for the kids to play for something each year.

I really like this idea.

There already is one (or it least was) in memory of Orrir Scarmanich (sp?) CBA grad who played at BC. Just have to revive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tostito's Trophy. Diamond Ferri holds the cup, like Atlas.

There already is one (or it least was) in memory of Orrir Scarmanich (sp?) CBA grad who played at BC. Just have to revive it.
Close, it's a trophy that goes to each team's MVP. Here is what I read in the following article:

http://www.suathletics.com/mobile/index.aspx?story=659

"SCARMINACH TROPHY TO BE PRESENTED
The Orrie T. Scarminach Most Valuable Player Trophy will be presented to the MVP from both the SU and BC teams after the game ... Orrie Scarminach, who grew up in Syracuse and attended CBA High School and then played football for Boston College, was killed in an automobile accident in 1982 ... The award, which is coordinated by his brother, Chuck, and several of Orrie's friends, is named in his honor ... Since 1986 the trophies have been donated by former SU football standout Gerhard Schwedes, whose son, Scott, won the Scarminach Award in 1985."

Considering BC will for the foreseeable future be our Thanksgiving season ending game creating some of trophy for this game should be considered. BC has no real rivals, and SU doesn't have any real rivals, thus create a trophy and atleast put something on the line. BC has been a team we have played a lot and only Pitt. Penn State and WVU among BCS teams have been more frequent. BC is comparable to WVU and while I didn't care about the Schwartzwalder trophy it gave the coaching staff something play up against WVU and got them excited to play for something. I forget, but didn't 1 player post a picture of the Schwartzwalder trophy in the weight room after we beat WVU in 2010 for the players to enjoy.

How many people besides me went to the SU/Siena basketball game in Albany that day assuming we would lose the football game?

How many people besides me went to the SU/Siena basketball game in Albany that day assuming we would lose the football game?

Please turn in your Syracuse Orangemen Football card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom