Screw evan daniels | Syracusefan.com

Screw evan daniels

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
When jake or francis say something about being out is when ill believe someone

What? Daniels said we are out, I assume? Didn't Nerlens just like 4 hours ago say not to believe rumors unless he says them?

What? Daniels said we are out, I assume? Didn't Nerlens just like 4 hours ago say not to believe rumors unless he says them?

Nooo, just saying he has sources saying gtown, but i just mean these national recruiting guys in general...i dont believe much from them...when it comes to syracuse jake and francis are obviously more informed

I used to follow Evan Daniels on twitter, however i found that he rambled about nothing and was almost always wrong. I don't know where NN is going but what i do know is that Evan Daniels has no idea either.

When this board was on scout I quickly realized this guy does not have a clue whats going on with the recruitments for the most part. Even today when he said more then three industry sources say he will go to gtown, he quickly retracts and says that doesnt mean that is where he will go, then adds I still think it will be Kentucky so hes covering most of his bases.

When this board was on scout I quickly realized this guy does not have a clue whats going on with the recruitments for the most part. Even today when he said more then three industry sources say he will go to gtown, he quickly retracts and says that doesnt mean that is where he will go, then adds I still think it will be Kentucky so hes covering most of his bases.
shows how much he trusts his own sources if he immediately contradicts them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom