Screw you Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Screw you Kentucky

I think I saw Leron Ellis in UK blue in that clip.

I think I saw Leron Ellis in UK blue in that clip.

You did. I find it ironic that he and Coleman were so chummy on the court. It was at the end of this season where he transferred to SU. I think Ellis is the only player to ever play in the Dome in both an SU and enemy uniform.

You did. I find it ironic that he and Coleman were so chummy on the court. It was at the end of this season where he transferred to SU. I think Ellis is the only player to ever play in the Dome in both an SU and enemy uniform.
Maybe that direction , there have been others that started here, and came back on another time like Duncan and Hughes at Rutgers. I almost think Glenn Sekunda came back and played in the regional here for Penn St in case that counts.

Rock Lloyd did too with long beach st

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Just took a trip down SUBball memory lane. Love youtube. So many great moments in this program's history. If I had any influence on how we recruit, I would for sure make a video of all the great SU moments over the years, intertwined with highlights from the player we are recruiting...then sit him in a movie theater and blast it. Gives you chills when you think of all the great moments...would think something like that would really make an impact with a recruit. (But then again, I also thought that Noel couldn't possibly dismiss SU after experiencing midnight madness, so what do I know?)

In consecutive seasons no less because he was not required to sit out. He transferred because UK was put on probation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom