Script jerseys?

littlereg

2nd String
Does anyone know anything? I saw in Eli’s Snapchat story a mannaquin with a script jersey on.

lummgr

All Conference
Ive seen that mannequin. It’s a mans uniform.

littlereg

2nd String
It was a video so it was hard to get s good screenshot should I still get it?

DaCuse

Scout Team
fanatics hasn’t even come out with the new Nike basketball gear

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Please something like this!! It all went downhill with “Orange” but getting some perma-script back would be a HUGE step in the right direction.

Orange>Orangemen is still one of the most baffling and stupid decisions I’ve ever seen..

HoustonCuse

Hall of Fame
That appears to be the home version of the road uni posted above. Everything is exactly the same. Problem is, I seem to recall that road uni picture surfacing a long time ago. Did we wear those as throwbacks for one game? I think we may have. And I don't mean the blue shorts version, it was more recent.

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Shoes Avatar Guy
That appears to be the home version of the road uni posted above. Everything is exactly the same. Problem is, I seem to recall that road uni picture surfacing a long time ago. Did we wear those as throwbacks for one game? I think we may have. And I don't mean the blue shorts version, it was more recent.
Syracuse lost to Georgetown on Dec. 17th, 2016 on Pearl Washington day :( wearing white script uniforms...

Top Bottom