Script jerseys? | Syracusefan.com

Script jerseys?

littlereg

845 hoops extraordinaire
Does anyone know anything? I saw in Eli’s Snapchat story a mannaquin with a script jersey on.

Was it something like this? These are perfect.
2041CA34-2D29-4560-82C6-AD4C432D918A.jpeg

It was a video so it was hard to get s good screenshot should I still get it?

fanatics hasn’t even come out with the new Nike basketball gear

Please something like this!! It all went downhill with “Orange” but getting some perma-script back would be a HUGE step in the right direction.

Orange>Orangemen is still one of the most baffling and stupid decisions I’ve ever seen..

That appears to be the home version of the road uni posted above. Everything is exactly the same. Problem is, I seem to recall that road uni picture surfacing a long time ago. Did we wear those as throwbacks for one game? I think we may have. And I don't mean the blue shorts version, it was more recent.

That appears to be the home version of the road uni posted above. Everything is exactly the same. Problem is, I seem to recall that road uni picture surfacing a long time ago. Did we wear those as throwbacks for one game? I think we may have. And I don't mean the blue shorts version, it was more recent.
Syracuse lost to Georgetown on Dec. 17th, 2016 on Pearl Washington day :( wearing white script uniforms...
-4f79d694a1446a98.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom