Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling

The headline sounds great…

The first line is concerning in the article

“Running back Sean Tucker said he believes he’ll be back at Syracuse in 2022 but that he’ll speak with his family after the season is over.”

Luckily he follows up with…

“I believe a lot I’m going to be here,” Tucker said on Tuesday afternoon.

Tucker also said that he didn’t believe anything could change his thoughts except for a coaching change.

The headline sounds great…

The first line is concerning in the article

“Running back Sean Tucker said he believes he’ll be back at Syracuse in 2022 but that he’ll speak with his family after the season is over.”

Luckily he follows up with…

“I believe a lot I’m going to be here,” Tucker said on Tuesday afternoon.

Tucker also said that he didn’t believe anything could change his thoughts except for a coaching change.
Sounds like he’s heading to Alabama

Sounds like they're talking to everyone on the team.

Duce said he'll definitely back.

Mikel is weighing whether or not to go pro.

Yeah that’s what terrifies me about Tuckers answer…it’s definitely not a guarantee

The minute this BS transfer portal rule changed I knew this would happen. Just never figured Syracuse would be the school because the recruiting is so bad.

Can you blame him? Go to a factory school, get 6 figure paycheck to hold you over until you turn pro and you can compete for meaningful bowls/championships? Or stay at Syracuse, deal with this BS and fight for a trip to the Pinstripe Bowl.

These guys can say anything they want. Still not guaranteed. I mean HCDM said this was his dream job.