Season Suite Interest? | Syracusefan.com

Season Suite Interest?

SUTixSales

Walk On
Hello All,

I work for Syracuse Athletics Ticket Department and handle the premium sales. Does anyone have any interest in suite for either a single game or season long commitment? The luxury suites provide an incredible private in-game experience for football and basketball games. Please feel free to respond to this thread or email me at trpakusc. Thanks for reading and your interest!

Hello All,

I work for Syracuse Athletics Ticket Department and handle the premium sales. Does anyone have any interest in suite for either a single game or season long commitment? The luxury suites provide an incredible private in-game experience for football and basketball games. Please feel free to respond to this thread or email me at trpakusc. Thanks for reading and your interest!
What is the price point for a single game?

Few years ago it was about $4500 plus whatever food and beverages you bought through SU catering ($$$).
Thanks. Do you know how many people fit in them?

Ahhh this thread should out our bagholders!
Animated GIF

I always thought they the school should have one suite that they use as a good will thing.. upgrade STH people randomly to a suite every game.. in one year you would reward 125-150 people . look how often the suites are not full as it is.

I always thought they the school should have one suite that they use as a good will thing.. upgrade STH people randomly to a suite every game.. in one year you would reward 125-150 people . look how often the suites are not full as it is.
Interesting idea. The upgrade to the couches was the lamest promotion ever. Horrific view, worst seats in the house.

Hello All,

I hope this solicitation is not an indication that sales are not going well. ;)

Very interested in seeing what prices are now and if different for hoops or football. I have a group of guys that might be interested for a single game.

That $4500 was for a football game. Not sure if any suites would be available for a bball game since there are fewer of them?

Hello All,

Sent you a pm since I can’t decipher your email.

Few years ago it was about $4500 plus whatever food and beverages you bought through SU catering ($$$).
For F's sake. For a single game? I can buy my wife and I a week in Jamaica all inclusive with airfare for that. I repeat ALL-INCLUSIVE. As someone else mentioned, if you has to ask you can't afford it.

For F's sake. For a single game? I can buy my wife and I a week in Jamaica all inclusive with airfare for that. I repeat ALL-INCLUSIVE. As someone else mentioned, if you has to ask you can't afford it.
when you think thats its about 20 seats though the price isnt too crazy..

some people are paying $150 a seat in reg seats as it is for games.

when you think thats its about 20 seats though the price isnt too crazy..

some people are paying $150 a seat in reg seats as it is for games.
I may be mistaken, but you also need to buy tickets correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom