Season Ticket Holder Online Upgrades today | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Holder Online Upgrades today

cpatrocks

Starter
Did anyone else upgrade their tickets online today? I was in Row N in Sec 117 and just moved back to aisle seats in Row T. I would've gone back furhter if tickets were available.

One major issue they need to work out on the online system: They don't tell you if the new seat is in Preferred A, B, C, etc. So you are picking your new tickets blindly with respect to the Preferred section. They really need to address this before the B-Ball upgrading starts.

I have to think that if you're a Preferred C ticket owner, you're not going to be upgraded to B or A seating unless you make the required donation increase first.

I have to think that if you're a Preferred C ticket owner, you're not going to be upgraded to B or A seating unless you make the required donation increase first.

Thats not how it works. You pick your seats and then they will bill you if you upgraded. They provide a link that is supposed to show the Preferred seating charts, but the link didn't work. I was forced to call in and verify that the seats I wanted were in the same Preferred area.

I upgraded today, too. No hassles from my end. Pretty straightforward, and I'm satisfied with the result.

I don't even see where you can upgrade. Is it in My Cuse account? Of course i'm looking on my phone which makes it tougher.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I don't even see where you can upgrade. Is it in My Cuse account? Of course i'm looking on my phone which makes it tougher.

Sent using my Commodore 64
Yes -- after you log in to your account you should see a box on the left-hand side that reads "Season Ticket Upgrade Option." I think everyone is given a timeframe of when they can upgrade -- you should've received an e-mail, but you can also see it next to the listing of your current seats.

Ok this is weird. I sign in and go to my section.

Last 5 years I'm in Section 302 seats 115/116 on the border with 301 (i.e. like 15-16 seats from the 302 aisle). My seat numbers are the same and now they show me in Section 302 on the aisle (15-16 seats away) with the same seat numbers. Did they arbitrarily flip the numbers? And flip all our seats in 302?

EDIT: I just checked...it appears they reverse ordered the left side of section 302...

I alerted SU about Section 302 seating diagram being messed up...they are working to fix it.

EDIT: I just checked...it appears they reverse ordered the left side of section 302...
Oy!

Some people could be in for a big surprise in the Fall. Hopefully they'll contact people who selected seats in that part of the world.

Upgraded today, now in Section 301, aisle seat in "Stadium" section seating. Hoping to see the diehards up there with me!

Upgraded today, now in Section 301, aisle seat in "Stadium" section seating. Hoping to see the diehards up there with me!
You will be by me cant miss me i wear that outfit to the left. stop over and say hi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom