Season Tickets For Newbies | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets For Newbies

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I looked at the SU seating map. All old season ticket holders who didn't renew likely have lost their seats at this point.

There are a couple cases of aisle seats still available in premium and corners/end zone. Obviously not much to choose from. However if you are willing to grab seats in one or two spaces you have more selections. Tip: SU is holding back some seating up high in the 300s. (Group sales, push the lower level seats for better TV presentation, etc...) I'd call the SU ticket office and see what they can do for you if you want some seats up high in the 300s. IMHO, seats in the $125 level on the 300 sidelines are some of best seats for the price paid in the Dome.

My first blush view looking at the seating availability is the season ticket sales must be close to 2018 and 2021 levels. I think 2019 has it beat so far but response looks strong despite the price increase in some areas.

Last edited:

GoSU96

Living Legend
Looking for opinions, how low is too low on the sideline?

David127

Starter
My donor rank keeps significantly climbing, I’m a first time STH and am guessing this is fluctuating due to other tickets being sold and/ or lack there of?

Forza Azzurri

All American
Funny you should ask. That is been my constant quest since I've been coming back to the (JMA Wireless) Dome.

I've sat in H - too low
I've sat in N - Ok - but the further you get away from the 50 the more it seems like it is too low
I've sat in T - This would be my recommendation - anything T or higher...

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
My donor rank keeps significantly climbing, I’m a first time STH and am guessing this is fluctuating due to other tickets being sold and/ or lack there of?
As in getting a lower number (better) or a higher number (worse)? You shouldn't worry regardless as you are safe in Manley South.

Just remember you have already qualified for the coveted SU Football Pocket Calendar...suitable for writing down your 328 passwords you need to survive the Internet.

Last edited:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Funny you should ask. That is been my constant quest since I've been coming back to the (JMA Wireless) Dome.

I've sat in H - too low
I've sat in N - Ok - but the further you get away from the 50 the more it seems like it is too low
The other thing to remember...the higher you are up in the 100...the closer to game exit, concessions, and rest rooms.

David127

Starter
As in getting a lower number (better) or a higher number (worse)? You shouldn't worry regardless as you are safe in Manley South.

Just remember you have already qualified for the coveted SU Football Pocket Calendar...suitable for writing down your 328 passwords you need to survive the Internet.
It keep getting higher but true, my parking should be safe I believe.

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Anything below the 300s is too low. Never understand why the 100s are more in demand.

richmondcuse03

Starter

I've sat in H - too low
I agree with this. However, we sit in D behind the visitors bench and my kids love being close to the action. You’re right on top of it and you see all the behinds the scenes stuff.

Sometimes they can’t see - but the rest of the time makes up for it. I’d be fine moving back as you can see more. But kids think being lower is better and cooler so there we are.

And I love heckling opposing coaches. So it’s a fun trade off. Getting into You get some fun banter and engagement being right there.

To me the bigger thing is being close to the aisle. We’re only two seats away and will move over if our buddies to the left every leave. But we have a good group around us that is fun and been there a while. We’re entering our third (fourth minus the covid) year.

SUskibum

All Conference

I've sat in H - too low
I agree with this, we are in row R and think it’s perfect. Plus as Mark said we are quite close to the concourse for easy entry/exit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rfiles90

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom