Season Tickets For Newbies | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets For Newbies

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I looked at the SU seating map. All old season ticket holders who didn't renew likely have lost their seats at this point.

There are a couple cases of aisle seats still available in premium and corners/end zone. Obviously not much to choose from. However if you are willing to grab seats in one or two spaces you have more selections. Tip: SU is holding back some seating up high in the 300s. (Group sales, push the lower level seats for better TV presentation, etc...) I'd call the SU ticket office and see what they can do for you if you want some seats up high in the 300s. IMHO, seats in the $125 level on the 300 sidelines are some of best seats for the price paid in the Dome.

My first blush view looking at the seating availability is the season ticket sales must be close to 2018 and 2021 levels. I think 2019 has it beat so far but response looks strong despite the price increase in some areas.

Last edited:
Looking for opinions, how low is too low on the sideline?

My donor rank keeps significantly climbing, I’m a first time STH and am guessing this is fluctuating due to other tickets being sold and/ or lack there of?

Looking for opinions, how low is too low on the sideline?
Funny you should ask. That is been my constant quest since I've been coming back to the (JMA Wireless) Dome.

I've sat in H - too low
I've sat in N - Ok - but the further you get away from the 50 the more it seems like it is too low
I've sat in T - This would be my recommendation - anything T or higher...

My donor rank keeps significantly climbing, I’m a first time STH and am guessing this is fluctuating due to other tickets being sold and/ or lack there of?
As in getting a lower number (better) or a higher number (worse)? You shouldn't worry regardless as you are safe in Manley South.

Just remember you have already qualified for the coveted SU Football Pocket Calendar...suitable for writing down your 328 passwords you need to survive the Internet.

Last edited:
Funny you should ask. That is been my constant quest since I've been coming back to the (JMA Wireless) Dome.

I've sat in H - too low
I've sat in N - Ok - but the further you get away from the 50 the more it seems like it is too low
The other thing to remember...the higher you are up in the 100...the closer to game exit, concessions, and rest rooms.

As in getting a lower number (better) or a higher number (worse)? You shouldn't worry regardless as you are safe in Manley South.

Just remember you have already qualified for the coveted SU Football Pocket Calendar...suitable for writing down your 328 passwords you need to survive the Internet.
It keep getting higher but true, my parking should be safe I believe.

I've sat in H - too low
I agree with this. However, we sit in D behind the visitors bench and my kids love being close to the action. You’re right on top of it and you see all the behinds the scenes stuff.

Sometimes they can’t see - but the rest of the time makes up for it. I’d be fine moving back as you can see more. But kids think being lower is better and cooler so there we are.

And I love heckling opposing coaches. So it’s a fun trade off. Getting into You get some fun banter and engagement being right there.

To me the bigger thing is being close to the aisle. We’re only two seats away and will move over if our buddies to the left every leave. But we have a good group around us that is fun and been there a while. We’re entering our third (fourth minus the covid) year.

I've sat in H - too low
I agree with this, we are in row R and think it’s perfect. Plus as Mark said we are quite close to the concourse for easy entry/exit

Bump

The next few days is your absolute last chance to lock into great season tickets.

There are actually still some great seats in a few spots still available.

Season ticket sales are running behind 2019 but it is ahead of every other year in the Babers era.

First timers...you can literally buy a season ticket for $99. However, I think the $125 ticket is the "best bang for your buck".

Here is a little trade secret: there are seats that look sold on the virtual seating diagram but are available...especially true in the upper rows in the 300s. Call SU and talk to a rep...let them earn your business and find you some great seats.

I'm bringing a casual Ohio State fan to the Louisville game...I'm going to do my best to convert him.

Let's fill the place!

Last edited:
Bump

The next few days is your absolute last chance to lock into great season tickets.

There are actually still some great seats in a few spots still available.

Season ticket sales are running behind 2019 but it is ahead of every other year in the Babers era.

First timers...you can literally buy a season ticket for $99. However, I think the $125 ticket is the "best bang for your buck".

I'm bringing a casual Ohio State fan to the Louisville game...I'm going to do my best to convert him.

Let's fill the place!
I’m making the move I think. Can’t really remember the 2 seats I got in 2019 either other than I think they were the 125$, but I remember there was also an additional discount so I think overall I paid closer to 200$. I really don’t remember the specifics though, or how that happened. May have to dig into email.

I’m making the move I think. Can’t really remember the 2 seats I got in 2019 either other than I think they were the 125$, but I remember there was also an additional discount so I think overall I paid closer to 200$. I really don’t remember the specifics though, or how that happened. May have to dig into email.
I think I had something to do with that discount...it was an insider thing for the board IIRC

$250 for a pair of tix is cheap
Includes ND, FSU, NCSt, Purdue, Louisville and Virginia. Plus a 62-7 blowout of Wagner.

I think I had something to do with that discount...it was an insider thing for the board IIRC

$250 for a pair of tix is cheap
Includes ND, FSU, NCSt, Purdue, Louisville and Virginia. Plus a 62-7 blowout of Wagner.
That's right... the Fort Drum special. Just dug back in email.

Did you get some seats?
Not yet. Havent pulled trigger but thinking either 329 again or closer to middle endzone on third level ($125 area). Any recs?

We got aisles back in February, section 332. Last I knew there was still tons of seats available there. Easy entry and close to restrooms too.

We got aisles back in February, section 332. Last I knew there was still tons of seats available there. Easy entry and close to restrooms too.
I think that is where I had my seat with my aunt up until college.

It's outrageous how little time is allowed once you are "in" the virtual tool perusing seats. It boots you back to the home page after time expires too. Little logic to it. I get having a time limit to hold actual selected seats, but just looking? Come on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom