Season Tickets Getting Mailed | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets Getting Mailed

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Should see them in a mailbox soon...like maybe tomorrow and early next week.

Was all excited. Got a UPS notification yesyerday that I was receiving a package from The Carrier Dome Box Office today. Imagine my disappointment when the box came, and contained a plastic see through tote, and a letter that explained the "Carrier Dome Bag Policy"

Sorry, miscommunication from the Box Office. If you are lucky they'll be in your mailbox next Saturday. Of course 1000s of envelopes take a few days to get out

271F131B-29F8-472F-AF1B-78EE4DA8F041.jpeg

Was all excited. Got a UPS notification yesyerday that I was receiving a package from The Carrier Dome Box Office today. Imagine my disappointment when the box came, and contained a plastic see through tote, and a letter that explained the "Carrier Dome Bag Policy"
Same here but no email. My wife is expecting a purse she ordered online, I'm waiting for seasons and then the plastic totes show up. No one was happy.

I come back from a week of vacation on HHI and arrive at my office yesterday. I see a UPS box on my desk and automatically think, "Yes! Tickets have arrived." Its hard enough to come back to work after a week off, but even worse to be kicked in the balls like I was by SU Athletics.

Remember the first home game is the latest it's been since 2013. I would assume if you got them on say August 10th last year, you'll see them around August 17th this year.

What do I do with the bag if I can't get into the games because I have no tickets?

Season Ticket Holders,

The Home Opener is 25 days away! You should expect to receive your season tickets the week of August 20th via UPS or USPS. If you would like to access your tickets electronically you can visit Cuse.com/MyCuse. The benefits of accessing your tickets on your MyCuse account include:

• Ability to transfer tickets to a friend or family member
  • Ability to post tickets for resale if you can’t attend games
  • Ability to print tickets at home as a PDF
  • Ability to access your tickets on a mobile smart phone

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 888-DOME-TIX. We look forward to seeing you at the Carrier Dome on September 8th for our home opener vs. Wagner. Thank you for your support as a Football season ticket holder.

Sincerely,
Carrier Dome Box Office

Season Ticket Holders,

The Home Opener is 25 days away! You should expect to receive your season tickets the week of August 20th via UPS or USPS. If you would like to access your tickets electronically you can visit Cuse.com/MyCuse. The benefits of accessing your tickets on your MyCuse account include:

• Ability to transfer tickets to a friend or family member
  • Ability to post tickets for resale if you can’t attend games
  • Ability to print tickets at home as a PDF
  • Ability to access your tickets on a mobile smart phone

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 888-DOME-TIX. We look forward to seeing you at the Carrier Dome on September 8th for our home opener vs. Wagner. Thank you for your support as a Football season ticket holder.

Sincerely,
Carrier Dome Box Office

I’m a season ticket holder. I didn’t get that email.

I come back from a week of vacation on HHI and arrive at my office yesterday. I see a UPS box on my desk and automatically think, "Yes! Tickets have arrived." Its hard enough to come back to work after a week off, but even worse to be kicked in the balls like I was by SU Athletics.
Love HHI. Where do u stay?

Got my bags. No tix though! :(
I heard mine arrive yesterday too. As I said the tickets are being mailed out next Monday. Maybe a few locals will have a surprise on Saturday or Monday...but maybe not until Tuesday.

Well at least now I know if I have a package before next week I shouldn't get too excited. :(

Turns out I did get the email regarding the tickets shipping. Unlike all other emails however, it was in my junk folder. I wonder if it depends on who sends it?

Pics or it isn’t true

Funny you should ask. UPS man just left:
Got my 4 preferred seats, but my $125 seasons that I buy for recruiting and to get an extra parking pass were not included. Called the Box Office and was told there was a slight problem with the printer but I should expect the "non-preferred" tickets early next week.
1534521061011.png

Funny you should ask. UPS man just left:
Got my 4 preferred seats, but my $125 seasons that I buy for recruiting and to get an extra parking pass were not included. Called the Box Office and was told there was a slight problem with the printer but I should expect the "non-preferred" tickets early next week.
View attachment 137496

That's cool packaging it comes in. Thanks for your support of the program. When you say you buy $125 for recruiting - what do you mean? You use those to try to get other fans hooked?

That's cool packaging it comes in. Thanks for your support of the program. When you say you buy $125 for recruiting - what do you mean? You use those to try to get other fans hooked?

That's it. There are four of us who sit in "A" level seats and I tried to buy a second parking pass when my friend bought a place in Clayton and we were coming to the Dome from opposite directions. I was told "one pass per four seats" so I bought two additional tickets that I give to prospective season ticket holders to entice them to come onboard. Thanks to this approach (and the Fine Mess Tailgate) my STH tree has grown from my original 2 to 18.

To be fully transparent, I'm not completely philanthropic with this. I do try to sell the tickets at face value first, but ensure they NEVER go unused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom