Season Tickets Grab Them Now | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets Grab Them Now

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Select A Seat Tomorrow. You might call today to beat the rush. I just saw 4 seats on the aisle on the 50 yard line come available.

Section 319, Row W Seats 101-104 those are $225 a season tickets. They are up high but great seats if you want to be on the 50.

2019 is going to feel like 1999 crowd wise.

Select A Seat Tomorrow. You might call today to beat the rush. I just saw 4 seats on the aisle on the 50 yard line come available.

Section 319, Row W Seats 101-104 those are $225 a season tickets. They are up high but great seats if you want to be on the 50.

2019 is going to feel like 1999 crowd wise.
Party like its 1999!

Lost part of my group, but it’s because they moved

I'm gonna guess he meant the lower bowl is 98% full with STH?
That is what I'm thinking. not much left...even in Priority A. Ofcourse, the students are set aside a ton of seats.

I wonder if the "Recent Grad" section is included as almost being sold out seats?

So happy. Clemson game is going to be insane. I was there from 95-99 and I am hoping this will be a throwback. Hoping we can jack up the students too

So happy. Clemson game is going to be insane. I was there from 95-99 and I am hoping this will be a throwback. Hoping we can jack up the students too
It all went to crap after you pissed off Michael Vick's Mom. ;-)

Kinda interesting to see coming in this season a national darkhorse

If needed get your hotel booked now. Our normal go to doubled in price and luckily found another cheapish one and they where down to the last two rooms.

I’ll end up staying in Utica in a hotel or a family members house. Gotta cut costs somewhere:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom