Second Favorite ACC Team | Syracusefan.com

Second Favorite ACC Team

What is your second favorite ACC team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cmon... you know we cant stand Pitt.

fishing-for-dem-compliments_o_1552411.jpg

I know you want to be our rival gbo but I absolutely, borderline irrationally, loathe pittsburgh.

Theres not a single team in the ACC I ever find myself rooting for unless they’re playing the devil.

Aka PSU or Bama.

If this had been an ACTUAL poll, with all the teams? Instead of like, it was like/respect? Yeah. Clemson would be the majority #2.

Dabo represents the ACC well, and winning Nattys brings attention to the ACC. Double 'bama beat downs make everyone happy.

The thought of beating Clemson in the dome, again this year? Intoxicating.

If I had to pick gun to my head I’d say pull the trigger, no second least hated ACC team if I had to pick would be Boston College. Or anybody playing an SEC team in a given week.

I’d give anything to play Vt and Miami more than once every 12 years in the Dome. Hardly means I like them but there’s some serious appeal.

ND basketball and Duke football are pretty likable despite the reverse obviously not being so.

Clemson’s beatdown of Bama is appreciated. When we beat them week 3 our ‘brand’ will be the team that owns Clemson and that’s a good rep to have.

I was not expecting this percentage of fans to have Clemson as their second favorite. Always figured I was the only Clemson fan here...

I root for Clemson any week they don't play us because they legitimize the conference in the eyes of outsiders at the moment and I always root for ACC in OOC games. That's different than having a second favorite. Dabo is likeable and so for the Clemson fanbase has treated us well. I think the jury's out on how genuine the fanbase part is. If we start messing up NC runs and win a few division/conference titles we'll have a better idea.

All that to say, I don't have one. I dislike teams at different levels with VaTech and Miami being near the top and have apathy for other teams, but that's all.

Prior to joining the ACC I would have said Georgia Tech. Now there is no second team. It’s all Syracuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom