seeing the bills stadium buried in snow | Syracusefan.com

seeing the bills stadium buried in snow

upperdeck

Living Legend
I wonder what the snow load for the Dome is now? not that we would ever get the 4-5-6 ft they are getting, but it wont be melting off anymore either.

Most houses are rated for 2-3 ft of load. Whats a tin roof rated at?

I wonder what the snow load for the Dome is now? not that we would ever get the 4-5-6 ft they are getting, but it wont be melting off anymore either.

Pete Sala said the new roof can hold all the snow that falls in a typical Syracuse winter. If it all fell at the same time.

It is severely over engineered.

That is my memory anyway…

That depends, is it a funky little shack?

Pete Sala said the new roof can hold all the snow that falls in a typical Syracuse winter. If it all fell at the same time.

It is severely over engineered.

That is my memory anyway…
hopefully they carried the decimal pt.

4F54C7A0-74B7-423E-BA45-863E4A499591.jpeg

once you get much past 2 ft the snow load is pretty bad.. if they were to get a warm spell and some rain on it it would go really bad.. its probably pretty fluffy right now to get that much snow

once you get much past 2 ft the snow load is pretty bad.. if they were to get a warm spell and some rain on it it would go really bad.. its probably pretty fluffy right now to get that much snow

I’ve only got a few inches at my place, but it’s not fluffy at all. Wet, heavy stuff. I’d guess it’s gonna wreak some havoc on roofs in the south towns where they are closing in on over 6 feet of this stuff.

I’ve only got a few inches at my place, but it’s not fluffy at all. Wet, heavy stuff. I’d guess it’s gonna wreak some havoc on roofs in the south towns where they are closing in on over 6 feet of this stuff.
I didn’t want to put a like on your post for obvious reasons but I heard the same thing. It’s wet heavy snow and that there are some very worried people about roofs collapsing.

I didn’t want to put a like on your post for obvious reasons but I heard the same thing. It’s wet heavy snow and that there are some very worried people about roofs collapsing.

My SIL lives in Buffalo. They shoveled a few times yesterday and she said it was very wet and heavy.

I don't know how some of you people do that. I lived that while in college. Now, I complain about a temp this morning in Tampa at 58. It might not even reach 70, which sucks. My golf game is much better in the mid 70s.

My SIL lives in Buffalo. They shoveled a few times yesterday and she said it was very wet and heavy.
its interesting to get 15-1+ rations and have it be so heavy.. but if so thats even worse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom