Seems crazy this is our first real road game | Syracusefan.com

Seems crazy this is our first real road game

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
It seems we have been better on the road under Dino than at home. It is always interesting to me to see how a team reacts to their first road test. I also think we will get an idea of where our depth is in terms of ACC standards. Obviously we are banged up and in previous years that has been the beginning of the end. This year I'm more optimistic with the talent plugging in - will know for sure Saturday at 4.

I didn't love how front loaded the home games are, but the confidence this record has given the team makes it worth it.
yep, and let's face it, the main goal coming into the season was to get to a bowl, and we have done that with 6 games to spare. back half is very difficult, but considering how bad BC looks, how mediocre Notre Dame looks, Pitt not looking as good as expected , it is more manageable than we thought before the season started

I find it hard to believe we had more fans than UConn. How does that happen with a new RV parking lot?
We were very well represented, but I do not believe we were the majority...perhaps in the 2nd half. It was a fun roadie though. The RV crowd was wild...

We were very well represented, but I do not believe we were the majority...perhaps in the 2nd half. It was a fun roadie though. The RV crowd was wild...
I was being tongue-in-cheek. We had a poster on here leading up to the game (maybe seriously) saying that the new RV lot was going to be a huge draw that would help pack the Rent with rabid Husky fans.

I was being tongue-in-cheek. We had a poster on here leading up to the game (maybe seriously) saying that the new RV lot was going to be a huge draw that would help pack the Rent with rabid Husky fans.
Oh I know, I just couldn't tell if everyone in this thread was being tongue in cheek saying we didn't have a real road game. We certainly didn't play in death valley, but it was not a home crowd for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom