Self-Imposed Ban | Syracusefan.com

Self-Imposed Ban

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Not going to read a single NN post between now and tomorrow. The speculation and panic here is just unbelievable. After tomorrow we will know. I have no difficulty waiting until then to find out.

I'm with you...the power of the flat-top compels you!

See y'all tomorrow!

I dont think anyone is going crazy at all, unless you think discussing the nations top recruit a day before he decides is lunacy, what else is there to talk about?

To me, the recruiting battles always stick out. The non-tourney games tend to fade away from my memory unless something wacky happens, but I always can recall where I was when a certain player committed/committed elsewhere. How many games do you remember from the season Hodge was recruited? Yet, we all tell stories about that recruitment like we were in some sort of war together and remember every detail.

With the games, it’s either a loss(total meltdown, we suck, will never win a game again, might have to disband program, etc) or a win(somewhat happy but usually nitpicky as well). With recruiting, and I’m talking about the big fish here, it seems like the board as a whole is all on the same page. I think the recruiting battles are underrated times for the board and personally I wouldn’t miss it.

I dont think anyone is going crazy at all, unless you think discussing the nations top recruit a day before he decides is lunacy, what else is there to talk about?
the WoW ads on the side

Not sure what panic you are referring to on the board. I agree in that there is a ton of speculation as well as excitement about the upcoming announcement, but I tend to believe that the fan base represented on this board is handling it all quite well. Most posts I read point out how they VERY much want NN to announce he's going to wear Orange but if he doesn't, we will still be very good and it will be a relief to finally have this behind us. That doesn't seem like panic to me. Also, remember, this is the #1 recruit in the country who could help us move from 10-15 in the country to top five with a great opportunity to have a deep run in the tourney next year (like we should have had this year). Oh yeah, but you aren't reading this because of your self imposed ban. ;)

Not going to read a single NN post between now and tomorrow. The speculation and panic here is just unbelievable. After tomorrow we will know. I have no difficulty waiting until then to find out.
I truly wish I had this will power.

I have a feeling tomorrow night, if NN doesn't select SU, some folks are going to go on vacation.

Hypothetical question:

Nerlens Noel will commit to Syracuse, but in order for him to do so, you have to give Laurie Fine a sponge bath. Do you take one for the team and do it?

I have a feeling tomorrow night, if NN doesn't select SU, some folks are going to go on vacation.
Forshadowing, I love. Not self imposed?

OK but you're going to miss all the fun. After NN announces for SU this whole recruiting battle and the thousand threads will become board lore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom