Semi OT Huerter the Hulk | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT Huerter the Hulk

goodroc

Starter
E872A6E0-EE55-431E-AEBE-31789CE813BC.png
6F0560DC-8D20-4C12-A202-3A4F30C367F6.png

As many know the sanctions basically killed our shot w kevin Huerter who is a very good player for Maryland. He put is name in draft without an agent. Like Tyus was invited to the combine.

Take a look at these pictures one taken in febuary at big ten tournament. I am not a doctor or expert but this does not seeem like normal muscle deveolpment.

Thoughts.

Last edited:
View attachment 127876 View attachment 127877

As many know the sanctions basically killed our shot w kevin Huerter who is a very good player for Maryland. He put is name in draft without an agent. Like Tyus was invited to the combine.

Take a look at these pictures then one taken in febuary at big ten tournament. I am not a doctor or expert but this does not seeem like normal muscle deveolpment.

Thoughts.

If that was February... then I don’t need to write my thoughts.

You already know them.

View attachment 127876 View attachment 127877

Take a look at these pictures one taken in febuary at big ten tournament. I am not a doctor or expert but this does not seeem like normal muscle deveolpment.

Thoughts.

Wow — pretty startling. The odd thing is that that doesn’t look like good basketball weight. I would think we stress length and agility over packing on muscle for most of our guys. I could be wrong and/or maybe that’s not the best philosophy, but I’m not sure that weight will help Heurter get where he wants to go.

Who cares their team was horrible despite having something like 4-5 solid NBA prospects and Huerter is a turnstyle.

All I see is a bunch of dudes who probably can't walk past a mirror without stopping for 5 seconds to look at themselves.

Eh none of those guys are big enough to be on gear

Depends on the gear.

Could easily be a blast of test. Not necessarily a stack. That would be very reasonable... although this is all speculation and outside of my own opinion, not fair at all to the player.

My last words on this.

I'm all for putting on muscle but if your a bball player you don't want to put too much on.

Yet half our guys cant gain more than 10 lbs smh

I've been beating this drum for some time, but Syracuse basketball needs a better S&C staff. I understand how difficult it is to put on weight and it doesn't necessarily make you a better player, but there's a disconnect between what they're doing for the players. Moyer had an off year and still came in looking heavy. You don't have to be chiseled, but players shouldn't be flabby either.