Semi related... | Syracusefan.com

Semi related...

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Board moderators, please free to delete or move this message. My children's charity here in Syracuse just had a fundraiser and I have a leftover silent auction item that might be perfect for someone on here and their man cave / she shed. It's a 2 1/2× 3 1/2 foot framed photo of Brandon Triche vs. Florida in the Dome. I will be doing an online silent auction for this item benefiting the Syracuse Silver Knights Foundation. 100% of the proceeds go towards educational programs for kids in the Syracuse area. This is how it will work: Opening bid is $75. Email me your max bid. I will match bids going up in $5 increments until there is a winning bid. This auction will go until noon on Wednesday, November 13th (1 week). To place a bid or ask a question, email me at Rick@silverknightfoundation.org. I will periodically update this thread with leading bids in case people want to increase their offers. I can deliver the prize to the winner anywhere within an hour's drive from Syracuse or we can figure out how you can pick it up. I will not ship it due to its fragile nature. Thank you so much for considering!

Last edited:
Hello all and thank you to all our Veterans on this Board. The current bid is at $90 for this item. Love to get at least $100 for this. Just under two days left. We are a 501(c)3 so this is tax deductible to the extent as allowed by law (check with your tax advisor). Thanks and take care!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom