Seniors lead! | Syracusefan.com

Seniors lead!

BOxxJGUCIAALlM8.jpg:large

Looks like he could win a staring contest with a statue. That is hard nosed.

no charlie
Definitely Charlie in front of the yellow polo. He's got someone's hand on his shoulder and his cap on backwards.

Gulley in the middle front? Still not sure since losing the locks.

Rob Welsh from the left (smiling) 1st row.
Omari Palmer 1st on the left 2nd row.
Sean Hickey is the 1st guy on the left 3rd row. His hand is on RGLCL's shoulder. They are buds.
I think the guy between PTG and Jerome Smith in the middle of the 1st row is Devante McFarland.
I agree, Bromley is the house in the back row, in the middle, wearing white. The guy in between Macky and PTG in blue in the middle of the 2nd row might be Funderburke.
Pretty sure the 2nd guy from the left in the back row is Brandon Reddish.

The dude in the front row with the read shorts and higher socks looks like a guy who should he on the team in the 80s. Totally a mccfly in this picture, its awesome.

Sean Hickey is the 1st guy on the left 3rd row. His hand is on RGLCL's shoulder. They are buds.
I think the guy between PTG and Jerome Smith in the middle of the 1st row is Devante McFarland.
I agree, Bromley is the house in the back row, in the middle, wearing white. The guy in between Macky and PTG in blue in the middle of the 2nd row might be Funderburke.
Good pick ups. Wales is the guy in the Hulk shirt with all the tats on the right.

Tomcat - I thought this is only seniors. I think the guy in between smith and the other guy is Fleming, it can't be McFarland he's soph.

images
Caught this guy trying to crash the party--HCSS called Waste Management to haul away the garbage.

Can't be Funderburke as he's not a senior, right?

Tomcat - I thought this is only seniors. I think the guy in between smith and the other guy is Fleming, it can't be McFarland he's soph.
Didn't realize this was just seniors.
Flemming is listed as being 3 inches taller than Smith. Don't think that could be him based on that.
Ross is definitely the guy in the front left. Looks like Morris is the first guy on the left in the first row. Thinking now it is Keon Lyn in the middle of the 2nd row, above PTG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom