Serious......should they have forfeited today? | Syracusefan.com

Serious......should they have forfeited today?

Dcuse

All Conference
It sounds to me with the travel gaffe that it was borderline dangerous for this group of kids to be on a playing field today. It’s that bad.

Should have moved the game to tomorrow.

But with TV commitments, it's easier said than done.

If only it snowed.

I'm sure it had a bit of an effect but lets face it they got blasted by ND twice last season with no such issues.

dangerous? were they poisoned? please explain
Yes, dangerous was an exaggerated way of saying that it appeared they had no business on a competitive field today. As bad as this team is this year, nobody can tell me that arriving on a plane a few hours before having to play didn’t affect their performance. It was an absolutely embarrassing and disgusting display.

Yes, dangerous was an exaggerated way of saying that it appeared they had no business on a competitive field today. As bad as this team is this year, nobody can tell me that arriving on a plane a few hours before having to play didn’t affect their performance. It was an absolutely embarrassing and disgusting display.

what time did they get in? announcers were saying it was around 1am. game didn't start till 2pm. that's plenty of time to still get your 7 hours of sleep and have a hearty breakfast before heading to the field. it's not ideal but it's also not that big of a deal. these are college kids in great physical condition who stay up late all the time to party and study

what time did they get in? announcers were saying it was around 1am. game didn't start till 2pm. that's plenty of time to still get your 7 hours of sleep and have a hearty breakfast before heading to the field. it's not ideal but it's also not that big of a deal. these are college kids in great physical condition who stay up late all the time to party and study
Could be my bad. I thought they didn’t get there until this morning at 9 or 10. If that’s the case then this is their worst effort in Cuse lacrosse history.

We’ve gone from the greatest Lacrosse program in college history to a thread like this. Incredible

Serious...should this thread be deleted?
i'm here for it. haha.
on the uva thread, every loss or even close outing is met with impending doom on top of the critique. hills and valleys.

May need to rethink travel schedule. Airports are a crapshoot in todays world. May need to start flying out 2 days before games.

We’ve gone from the greatest Lacrosse program in college history to a thread like this. Incredible

It wasn't exactly overnight but, yeah, sounds about right.

May need to rethink travel schedule. Airports are a crapshoot in todays world. May need to start flying out 2 days before games.
They fly on a private chartered plane to and from every single game, same as football and both basketball teams. They couldn't depart friday until 1130 pm due to weather, landed at 1245 am and were at the hotel around 130 am. It was a 2 pm game, the excuse is pretty lame IMO.

Heard that they had an extremely tough week of practice. On top of that- they practiced before the flight, the flight got delayed so they practiced again while waiting for the next flight. Finally they got on the plane and to the hotel at 1am- settled into all the rooms and in bed by 2am. Up for an 8AM shoot around… the shoot around was at 8am so you have to imagine they woke up even earlier.

ND game was the worst su lacrosse game I ever watched. The first game was on a grass field with no bleachers we stood on the side line. Not exactly sure where the field was. It was 1955 or 1956. I have watched a lot of games since then.

how can Cuse get every ACC team to agree to play them in the Dome like they do for non-ACC foes? can't have travel issues if you never travel

how can Cuse get every ACC team to agree to play them in the Dome like they do for non-ACC foes? can't have travel issues if you never travel
Acting like we don’t play out of conference away games is the most tired cuse stereotype. Stop acting like a troll.

Acting like we don’t play out of conference away games is the most tired cuse stereotype. Stop acting like a troll.

First of all, it was a joke. Second of all, stereotype?

2022: 5 home, 3 away
2021: 6 home, 0 away
2020: 4 home, 4 away
2019: 6 home, 2 away
2018: 7 home, 2 away
2017: 5 home, 4 away
2016: 6 home, 3 away
2015: 7 home, 1 away
2014: 6 home, 3 away

Total: 52 home, 22 away
Average per season: 5.8 home, 2.4 away

Just the facts, ma'am.