Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG | Syracusefan.com

Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseRunner

All American
JB already came out with his statement in support of the 3 guys JBA, Braswell, and Kadary who left on Monday. It's thursday morning now and nothing about the other 3 we are waiting on. All heard is some possible cryptic tweets/social media posts.

Insiders what are you hearing. I know we have Symir coming in from Marquette, and Cole Swider from Villanova, plus Jimmy Jr. But would like to know a bigger picture of our roster for next year.

JB already came out with his statement in support of the 3 guys JBA, Braswell, and Kadary who left on Monday. It's thursday morning now and nothing about the other 3 we are waiting on. All heard is some possible cryptic tweets/social media posts.

Insiders what are you hearing. I know we have Symir coming in from Marquette, and Cole Swider from Villanova, plus Jimmy Jr. But would like to know a bigger picture of our roster for next year.
They are looking thru the portal and se a lot of well established players on the other side who are going to take all the cherry spots and leave them with mid-major offers.

Weren’t you mad that players announced their intentions on Monday, 2 days after the season? That it was disrespectful the players were making their decisions and announcing so quickly.

And now you are mad that players haven’t announced their intentions 5 days after the season because it’s not quick enough...?

Weren’t you mad that players announced their intentions on Monday, 2 days after the season? That it was disrespectful the players were making their decisions and announcing so quickly.

And now you are mad that players haven’t announced their intentions 5 days after the season?

The coaching staff would like to know who they have and don't have asap so they can replace them. Fans would also like to know but we are secondary. Just the other 3 announced their intentions on Monday why haven't the other 3.

CR, I love ya but heres what I recommend when you want to start a new thread

Wait 24 hours

And then dont post it...

Because its probably covered in about 3 other threads

I think Thursdays may be the wing bar at the dining halls. So maybe wing bar.

Yes, but is there a cumulative thread... now there is!

Or, are there even threads at all? We are all water.

Arent there already threads for each of them?

There has been nothing said on Griffin. Just bunch of nonsense and social media speculation on frank and woody.

You show me where the answers are I have seen nothing I have read through all threads.

There has been nothing said on Griffin. Just bunch of nonsense and social media speculation on frank and woody.

You show me where the answers are I have seen nothing I have read through all threads.
Find the answers within yourself. That is when you will obtain true consciousness and realize there are no questions only answers.

1617290800422.gif

i bet the coaching staff knows.

Why has nothing been announced the other 3 announced on monday ?

I'm assuming based on he would have to sit out cause he already transferred once and he has no nba draft chances AG will be coming back.

I'm assuming based on he would have to sit out cause he already transferred once and he has no nba draft chances AG will be coming back.
Baseball season starts in 45 minutes

Take a Xanax, enjoy the Yankees, and come back to the basketball stuff tomorrow

It could be that they'll announce their intentions when they feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.