Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUI as well, correct?
I don't know that. He would get zero sympathy from me for that. I don't drink at all. And I do drive. therefore, I don't want to be on the roads with drunk drivers. once again, something I have never done. But I don't know anything about that. One way or another.

The “fat jokes”? Those were actually making fun of the people who were freaking out saying that he’d gained weight, as far as I could tell.

I don’t recall seeing anything personal about Joe. People get fed up with some of the decisions he makes out there, but that’s not personal.
Ya I don't really think someone questioning an athlete's body type and conditioning is anything personal.

Agreed. Still pissed that apparently nobody has honored his demand to PM him their sources too. Guy deserves better.
I assumed he’s been following their IG counts 24/7.

The “fat jokes”? Those were actually making fun of the people who were freaking out saying that he’d gained weight, as far as I could tell.

I don’t recall seeing anything personal about Joe. People get fed up with some of the decisions he makes out there, but that’s not personal.

tbf, I’m sure there was stuff the mods deleted about Joe was that real bad.
lots on twitter about Joe is gross.

i don’t believe discussing his stats and on the court play is out of line.

i do believe personal attacks on his looks, his attitude, or whatever and attacking things out of his control are out of bounds.

That would be a guess on your part. You don't know that and neither do I. I do know that Joe has got hate mail.
If this forum is a semi-accurate microcosm of SU fans in general, then I'd bet my last dollar that Harris got a good deal of hate mail.

I guess what this thread tells me is if you want to rip past SU players, it's okay to do so. Weird, but whatever.

tbf, I’m sure there was stuff the mods deleted about Joe was that real bad.
lots on twitter about Joe is gross.

i don’t believe discussing his stats and on the court play is out of line.

i do believe personal attacks on his looks, his attitude, or whatever and attacking things out of his control are out of bounds.
See, I don’t typically see what random morons on Twitter are saying, but that’s unfortunate.

His “looks”?? The hell? Unless these morons want to date him, that’s just weird.

His attitude...well, he seems to be a guy who feeds off the crowd. He just seems to bring more energy, and I think it was fair to note he looked “flat” at times out there compared to his freshman year, and wonder why.

If this forum is a semi-accurate microcosm of SU fans in general, then I'd bet my last dollar that Harris got a good deal of hate mail.

I guess what this thread tells me is if you want to rip past SU players, it's okay to do so. Weird, but whatever.
Yeah, that's what this thread tells you. Of course, considering your board name, I think you may be coming at it from a different point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.