Seth Davis' AP Ballot | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis' AP Ballot

1. Mich St 2. Kentucky 3. Ariz 4. Syr 5. OhSt 6. Kan 7. Duke 8. Lou 9. Wich St 10. Fla 11. OkSt 12. Memphis 13. Wisc 14. UConn 15. Iowa St
Doesn't mean a thing but who'd a thought we d be ranked ahead of Duke and Unc a month before acc starts. Big targets on our backs now! Bring it on. Go Orange!

Doesn't mean a thing but who'd a thought we d be ranked ahead of Duke and Unc a month before acc starts. Big targets on our backs now! Bring it on. Go Orange!
I always thought we were better than UNC. I consider them grade A dog food. Roy sucks #passedhisprime.

I know you're joking, but I really don't understand why KY is ranked head of us, or several other schools. They've only played one major conference team (Mich St.) and they lost. We're undefeated and beat a ranked Baylor team. Ohio St is undefeated and drubbed a ranked Marquette team. Not that it matters of course...

I bet Ohio State is 4 and we are 5 because of the coaches' bias.

So, we have a ranked Indiana coming in tomorrow night, and a likely still-ranked Villanova coming to town later this month. We should have a pretty good idea how good we are before the ACC portion of the schedule gets underway.

43468589.jpg

Here's the AP poll...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/rankings/ap

Mich. St., Arizona, UK, Syracuse, Ohio St.
As much parity as any season I can remember, wonder if it will be more like 2011 when uconn came out of nowhere to win it or all more like 2010, 2012 and 2013 when a one seed took it down. All three of those yrs I felt a team in the top five would win it all. 2011 not so much...but in the end I hope it's like 2003 when there was a fair amount of parity and a team w a freshman pg and two great forwards won it all. go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom