Seth Davis tweeting from the Melo Center today. | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis tweeting from the Melo Center today.

was this announced that he was going to be there today? he must getting ready to do a pre-season writeup or something. it will be interesting to see what he has to say about the team and the melo center.

it will be interesting to see what he thinks, it wont mean much but it may go far in adding a positive voice box come march

practice starts at 4, keep an eye on his page for updates if you want

"Dropped too much money @ Manny's"

...errr ... Manny's is nothing but SU gear. If he's spending "too much" that must mean Seth Davis is loading up 'Cuse gear for some reason.

SethDavisHoops Seth davis

Boeheim is rare coach who lets media in every practice. So funny to me when coaches close practice. They think they're being so secretive.

I've been standing here wondering where Fab Melo is. He's been here the whole time--I just didn't recognize him. Lost weight in his face.

Mike Hopkins already in midseason form. Lost his voice. Salty language. Makes managers do push ups. Love him.

Melo took terrific charge on Waiters. His fourth charge of practice. Minutes later made boneheaded outlet pass out of bounds.

General assessment of Syracuse: I see a lot of good players here. Not sure I see any great ones (yet).

Xmas with the first time again.

Last part of practice shows you who is really in shape. Rakeem Christmas is not. Missed point blank layup because his legs are dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom