Seth Greenberg... | Syracusefan.com

Seth Greenberg...

Old news and with all due respect, probably not the classiest move to start a post about an 18 year old girl (or as described "talent") based on the current circumstances.

Old news and with all due respect, probably not the classiest move to start a post about an 18 year old girl (or as described "talent") based on the current circumstances.

So because Fine alleged molested a boy we cannot be attracted to women? This is PCism at its finest.

So because Fine alleged molested a boy we cannot be attracted to women? This is PCism at its finest.

pheww, I thought I was supposed to feel bad for not being upset about this lol.

I am calling for the castration of all Syracuse fans! This is an abomination. How could you guys have the gaul to look at hot 18 year old cheerleaders after all thats happened!

If you are calling this move classless you had better jump on every thread on here and blast every single person talking negatively about Bobby Davis. Because while we don't know if Bobby is a liar or not, the one thing I do know to be 100% fact is... Ella Greenburg is RIDICULOUSLY HOT!!!!

I am calling for the castration of all Syracuse fans! This is an abomination. How could you guys have the gaul to look at hot 18 year old cheerleaders after all thats happened!
Are you gay ? She's Hot, Look but don't touch !

If your in your early 20's than its ok.

So as I get older young women should become less attractive? That makes no sense to me and I have two daughters. Granted they are in kindergarten and preschool right now but I'm not going to assume that older dudes won't notice them if they grow up to be hot.

Where were these guys in the National Anthem singer's thread?

Would you let your daughters date a guy in their 30's when they turn 18.

Absolutely not! But I wouldn't assume that 30ish year old guys would not look and notice if they grow up to be hot when they are 18. I don't know about you but if we are being honest I'm pretty much pre-programed to look and make at least a quick evaluation of every attractive female that my path runs across. Its been that way as long as I can remember. I'm not talking about drooling or ogling or making and ass out of myself, but I am talking about noticing and acknowledging (to myself) that a female is attractive.

Im def with you but i was looking at it from my perspective if i posted the picof her. Im 34 and not the right thing to do.

Why does your age matter? Shes legal, hot and like it or not a public figure.

189629_1913312241067_1489740043_2128237_7883642_n.jpg

dammit, it appears ella has a boyfriend
Sorry guys, I should have told you we were together before things got out of hand. And yes, she thinks VT has a good SoS, too.

Somewhere Marci is wondering where all you defenders of young women were when she was being ogled daily.

Im def with you but i was looking at it from my perspective if i posted the picof her. Im 34 and not the right thing to do.

I'm not one to post that kind of stuff either, but I didn't see anyone posting anything distasteful about these young woman just the acknowledgement that Seth Greenburg has two hot/attractive daughters. Hey I clicked on the picture an thought yep good looking young woman there. (I'm 35 btw)

Sorry guys, I should have told you we were together before things got out of hand. And yes, she thinks VT has a good SoS, too.

SoS LOL

Would you let your daughters date a guy in their 30's when they turn 18.
Stay young Albany! My father is 15 years older than my mother and they had a beautiful and lengthy marriage. Are you seriously criticizing their marriage? Many 18 year olds are very mature. I'm not sure how much parents have to say about who the 18 year old adult they raised can date. If you really think you're going to control your child at 18 you need to get over that thought. It'll only frustrate you. I'm 47, am I not allowed to think a 34 year old is attactive? Don't judge. Life is too short. FYI - I haven't even looked at her photo yet but I bet I'm gonna like it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom