Class of 2020 - Seth Towns | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Seth Towns

Coach K is playing keep away with these guys. There’s room on the roster.

Announces tonight at 11 p.m. on SportsCenter if you still care...
Screenshot_20200321-113629_Instagram.jpg

Two years of Towns would have been great, but gimme three years of Bras, and I think we end up better off. Not for this upcoming season, or the next, but everything we’re doing is a lot about getting things lined up for 2022-2023. Senior JG, QG, Bras, Jesse, and juniors JBA, Woody, and Kadary to compliment Dior, and hopefully Chance. Dior/JG/Bras/QG, and Jesse/JBA would be lethal.

Chance could get minutes as a frosh backing up either guard, and if Kadary is still around he could even be the starting 3, depending on how things play out, or maybe even starting at the 2. Never know. Bras may never start, who knows. Still have Woody, and hopefully Benny at the forward spots as well. Woody could be starting by then, we’ll see. Depends how Bras develops, and if he sticks around. Of course we never know who may end up leaving nowadays. Via transfer, or to the NBA. Certainly a shot that QG leaves early, and maybe even Kadary.

Outside shot of topping it off with Mac at the 5, and we’ve created a monster. Even without him, the Jesse/JBA combo should be doing work by then. Similar to a Rak/BMK duo. Now to just get it done with Benny, Chance, and Mac. I’m not greedy, just gimme Benny, and Chance. I think we’re good with Benny. And Dior will be in CW’s ear, so we have a legitimate chance there. Ha, get it? :rolleyes: We’re gonna be absolutely loaded.

Didn't I read somewhere in this thread that he said one of his main criteria was playing time? Duke is bringing in the #3 SF that is ranked #11 overall. How do they stay in consideration with that? At the very least, we could tell him that even if Hughes comes back, he could play guard with Towns at the three.

We're just not that attractive.

Didn't I read somewhere in this thread that he said one of his main criteria was playing time? Duke is bringing in the #3 SF that is ranked #11 overall. How do they stay in consideration with that? At the very least, we could tell him that even if Hughes comes back, he could play guard with Towns at the three.

We're just not that attractive.
lol! Duke could be telling him he could play the 2. They just had someone transfer out...

I am very attractive, of course I can't speak for the rest of you...

So was this a full hour announcement show?

What if he’s kind of forced back with all of the uncertainty in the world? Seriously we don’t know how anything in the sports world is going to turn out. NBA might not finish the season or they might end up playing in August. No one knows.
I mean, we all need to consider the possibility that there will be no college basketball season next year either.

Yeah I don’t see that but it could happen.

If Hughes comes back I will say 8-3 nonconference and 11-9 ACC.
19-12.

I don’t think anyone but Hughes is top 5 at his position in the ACC.
If Hughes comes back, we’d return our entire starting lineup plus Guerrier. That would definitely put us among the top 5 in the ACC. Most ACC teams are losing a good amount of talent (unless there’s no draft?), and you don’t know what you’re gonna get out of freshman unless they’re top 25 kids.

If Hughes comes back, we’d return our entire starting lineup plus Guerrier. That would definitely put us among the top 5 in the ACC. Most ACC teams are losing a good amount of talent (unless there’s no draft?), and you don’t know what you’re gonna get out of freshman unless they’re top 25 kids.
Hughes declared for the draft today.
So it’s pointless.

Two years of Towns would have been great, but gimme three years of Bras, and I think we end up better off. Not for this upcoming season, or the next, but everything we’re doing is a lot about getting things lined up for 2022-2023. Senior JG, QG, Bras, Jesse, and juniors JBA, Woody, and Kadary to compliment Dior, and hopefully Chance. Dior/JG/Bras/QG, and Jesse/JBA would be lethal.

Chance could get minutes as a frosh backing up either guard, and if Kadary is still around he could even be the starting 3, depending on how things play out, or maybe even starting at the 2. Never know. Bras may never start, who knows. Still have Woody, and hopefully Benny at the forward spots as well. Woody could be starting by then, we’ll see. Depends how Bras develops, and if he sticks around. Of course we never know who may end up leaving nowadays. Via transfer, or to the NBA. Certainly a shot that QG leaves early, and maybe even Kadary.

Outside shot of topping it off with Mac at the 5, and we’ve created a monster. Even without him, the Jesse/JBA combo should be doing work by then. Similar to a Rak/BMK duo. Now to just get it done with Benny, Chance, and Mac. I’m not greedy, just gimme Benny, and Chance. I think we’re good with Benny. And Dior will be in CW’s ear, so we have a legitimate chance there. Ha, get it? :rolleyes: We’re gonna be absolutely loaded.
Towns is a proven commodity braswell is not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom